Occasional Contributor

NOW!!! PROMOTING 2 DIFFERENT EXERCISE PRODUCTS!!?? HUH???

Super Contributor

Re: SAME LADY...ON QVC & HSN...

The one selling the chair?

Occasional Contributor

Selling the chair on one channel and an eliptical on the other. Same person. One has to be pre-recorded.

Super Contributor

Darn, I missed it!

Super Contributor

I do not think they are the same person... just look similar.

Occasional Contributor

Twins, perhaps? I thought I was seeing double, surfing through the channels.

Esteemed Contributor

any of you have the HSN chair....I happened on it just before the presentation was over and it looks quite interesting...something easy for me to use....

Trusted Contributor

That would be pretty cool if it was the same person. She would probably have some interesting comparisons to share about the two companies such as their overall behind the scenes operations and how they deal with guest vendors. Have to say, if I was ever a guest vendor, I'd prefer presenting at HSN, just because they actually allow their vendors to really present, without incessant interruptions. You'd get to do the job you were hired to do.

I saw a show the other day with Bill Green on HSN and he had to interpret his guest to give a sell out warning and he was so incredibly apologetic. You could tell it really bothered him that he had to interrupt her for a minute to give the update - he obviously felt like he was being rude and kudos to him for giving the floor right back to her the second he was done.

When shows are pre-recorded, they are actually recorded during a previous on-air show that was initially live.

Trusted Contributor

On 6/21/2014 circles said:

any of you have the HSN chair....I happened on it just before the presentation was over and it looks quite interesting...something easy for me to use....

I thought that chair was pretty cool too. It would be a great way to watch TV and get some exercising done at the same time. I would use a chair like that a lot as I like those kind of muscle building routines.

Trusted Contributor

Years ago, I was watching Wei East on HSN. In a still photo showing foundation shades, there was Linda, the QVC model with short, blond, curly hair who is a breast cancer survivor, wearing the light shade. I saw the picture only once and never again.
Paws and enjoy life.