Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

I am more concerned with getting through this thing ALIVE!!!  Also, getting food and TP!  

I am clean and groomed to the best of my ability and no one besides my husband is seeing me and he certainly is not worried about it.  I may see a few people at Walmart occasionally but I'm not really concerned what they think.  There are always scarves and hats!  Wear sun glasses if you're afraid someone will recognize you!  LOL!  

@AngelPuppy1   At Sam's 2 hours ago. Have boatload of TP, but no paper towels. Curb side pickup.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

I don't belong to Sam's club but that's great that you got some!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@Shanus 

I don't belong to Sam's club but that's great that you got some!  

@AngelPuppy1   They're limiting 1 lg. package per customer. 

Esteemed Contributor

My mother told me this morning that she couldn't stand her hair anymore so she decided to cut it. However, at almost 98, she couldn't reach the back of her head. I told her she'd be the only super senior with a mullet.

Trusted Contributor

@Vivian ,

I cannot stand my quarantine hair. The first thing that I am going to do is to go to my hair salon and let my hairdresser do everything she wants🌻

Honored Contributor

Re: SALONS CLOSED? SO WHAT!

[ Edited ]

I realized yesterday that even/if/when the salons open, it will take forever to get an appointment. Every woman in America will need something...cut/color/highlights done to her hair. It could be months until I get fit in. OMG! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

I realized yesterday that even/if/when the salons open, it will take forever to get an appointment. Every woman in America will need something...cut/color/highlights done to her hair. It could be months until I get fit in. OMG! 

Exactly.  That's why I sent my gal a text as soon as this happened to make a few appointments out.  I think we won't be able to go in May, and in June my appointment is late in the month.  ha!  The hairstylists are going to have to alot extra time for their clients when we can all go back..myself, it will be a hot mess!

Honored Contributor

Re: SALONS CLOSED? SO WHAT!

[ Edited ]

@Wsmom wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

Exactly.  That's why I sent my gal a text as soon as this happened to make a few appointments out.  I think we won't be able to go in May, and in June my appointment is late in the month.  ha!  The hairstylists are going to have to alot extra time for their clients when we can all go back..myself, it will be a hot mess!

@Wsmom  Unfortunately, my stylist worked in a large salon and the front desk made appts. for all of them. I'll wait for my cut and let the "root gals" go first. 

*** Just a thought, but who knows which salons survived being out of business this long. Mine may not have made it. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Wsmom  Unfortunately, my stylist worked in a large salon and the front desk made appts. for all of them. I'll wait for my cut and let the "root gals" go first. 

*** Just a thought, but who knows which salons survived being out of business this long. Mine may not have made it. 

@Shanus, I've thought of that, too.  All just an absolute mess.

Trusted Contributor