Trusted Contributor

S L O W D O W N IT lady 10:00 p m show PST

[ Edited ]

Oh dear. New product rep-can she talk any faster?  Do they not understand it is nervewracking to listen to them?

Trusted Contributor

Re: S L O W D O W N IT lady 10:00 p m show PST

[ Edited ]

@kjae wrote:

Oh dear. New product rep-can she talk any faster?  Do they not understand it is nervewracking to listen to them?

I was not going to say it as some get nasty with us for noting something about a vendor or host but I'm glad that you did...it's been ongoing speed-talking with Desiree (that's her name)..you may know she used to model on QVC with the makeup.

She even sounds like Jamie (with her words and says "yay" and other idiosyncrasies of Jamie like pausing and more...almost as if she studied her for the position or maybe she's just very close to her and she picked up on Jamie's ways of presenting.

I'm high strung so she makes it worse to watch lol.

I keep Q on so much as I do things around the house etc....this was on I changed the channel! hardly do but was in no mood to hear that voice.

She does calm down and presents quite well many times but then speeds up suddenly. I am sure it has been brought up to her.

It has to as we are not alone I'm sure.

I also don't get why Desiree and the other It gal (Marissa?) wears the same dress. Blue or white, Jamies signature white dress and style.

I know many have the same tops on beauty shows, maybe it's what Jamie is aiming to do.

Either way I love this cosmetic line - it's like high end on my skin w/o the price! Smiley Happy

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Valued Contributor

@mimi5775 wrote:

@kjae wrote:

I was not going to say it as some get nasty with us for noting something about a vendor or host but I'm glad that you did...it's been ongoing speed-talking with Desiree (that's her name)..you may know she used to model on QVC with the makeup.

She even sounds like Jamie (with her words and says "yay" and other idiosyncrasies of Jamie like pausing and more...almost as if she studied her for the position or maybe she's just very close to her and she picked up on Jamie's ways of presenting.

I keep Q on so much as I do things around the house etc....this was on I changed the channel! hardly do but was in no mood to hear that voice.

She does calm down and presents quite well many times but then speeds up suddenly. I am sure it has been brought up to her.

I also don't get why Desiree and the other It gal (Marissa?) wears the same dress. Blue or white, Jamies signature white dress and style.

I know many have the same tops on beauty shows, maybe it's what Jamie is aiming to do.

Either way I love this cosmetic line - it's like high end on my skin w/o the price! Smiley Happy

I too find her clone like. It's kind of creepy in a way to be a carbon copy except the pulled back hair. Maybe that's next.

Super Contributor

I too noticed the dress thing ...

Esteemed Contributor

@IMissSuperPoke wrote:

@mimi5775 wrote:

@kjae wrote:

I too find her clone like. It's kind of creepy in a way to be a carbon copy except the pulled back hair. Maybe that's next.

Yes...clone line....same like the girl with the dark hair that sells for the SG line also who acts alot like Susan...

Valued Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

@IMissSuperPoke wrote:

@mimi5775 wrote:

@kjae wrote:

Yes...clone line....same like the girl with the dark hair that sells for the SG line also who acts alot like Susan...

That's why I like Ashley from Dooney. She's younger and a totally different selling style than Sue. From strictly a marketing standpoint, you pick up different groups and age brackets by differences.

I guess some vendors like the way they do things, figure it works, and so train replicas of themselves. That's why I don't watch those vendors.

Respected Contributor

The IT rep mentioned here wears me out.  I simply cannot watch her for more than a couple of minutes.  (Where's the remote?)

The SG new gal needs to take 3 deep breaths.  

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Trusted Contributor

The new rep on air I was talking about is Marissa.  She apparently was a QVC Beauty department employee for 7 years and more recently latched on with IT as their education rep--now appearing on television.  Very tall and medium dark hair.  Way taller than Courtney who was hosting the show.  Marissa talked faster than Desiree, if you can believe that.

Not commenting on product or person--just that they need to cool it.