Valued Contributor

Run, Don't Walk To The Lancome Website!!!

They have BOTH Audacity palettes, the Jason Wu palette, and 15 of the Color Design 5 Pan Palettes at 50% off (code is on website)! They also have a great 5 deluxe samples GWP. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Run, Don't Walk To The Lancome Website!!!

I own the London Audacity and it's nice. The palette is more versatile than the Paris one as it has more colors over the basic neutrals of the Paris palette. I did notice a little fallout when using an eyeshadow brush. 

I do have the Enchanted Winter palette and it's a very nice neutral for those who like neutrals. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

I recall the days when getting new MU excited me. Now, I am just worried about where to store it. Too much of a good thing I am afraid.

Esteemed Contributor

50% off is a tremendous savings on a Lancome eye shadow palette.  I think I'll order the 5-pan Rosy Flush which I was just playing with in a department store recently.  $25 makes it feel a lot less like a splurge purchase than $50.

Also, if you have a Macy's Lancome counter nearby, the Auda(city) palettes are reduced there too.  

Contributor

Thank you so much for posting this - I love Lancome but don't buy much because of the pricing.  I bought both Audacity palettes and the Jason Wu palette for $99 plus got lots of samples which I am excited about.  Looking forward to getting them!  Thanks again.