Honored Contributor

Sol de Janeiro is coming to Ulta.  This one is my favorite smelling lotion from S de J.  I have the body mist as well.  I didn't know they made it in a "biggie" size!  Straight up fruity-floral and feminine.  And a pretty jar Smiley Happy

Clipboard01.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm - I'm not familiar with this brand but will check it out after finding out:

Sol de Janeiro is *Cruelty-Free. Sol de Janeiro has confirmed they do not test their products or ingredients on animals or ask others to test on their behalf. Their suppliers also do not test on animals, nor do they allow their products to be tested on animals when required by law

Glad to see its CF

Trusted Contributor

On the Reddit Ulta forum they are saying the person who posted this has been wrong about a lot of brands coming to Ulta. 

Valued Contributor

I have a sample of lotion from them, in a pink packet. Haven't tried yet.

Respected Contributor

Isn't this the same company that makes the Brazilian B...tt cream?  I know Sephora carries the Brazilian cream so I would surprised if Ulta didn't carry this line as well.

Trusted Contributor

The brand has denied the rumor. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@monicakm   Good morning!  Kinda-sorta off the beauty topic, but I couldn't help noticing the pup you have in your Avatar photo.  Is that an Old English Sheepdog?  I have a thing for shaggy dogs.  I've wanted an OES since I'm a kid.  Tell me, is it?

Honored Contributor

Re: Rumor Has It That...

[ Edited ]

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@monicakm   Good morning!  Kinda-sorta off the beauty topic, but I couldn't help noticing the pup you have in your Avatar photo.  Is that an Old English Sheepdog?  I have a thing for shaggy dogs.  I've wanted an OES since I'm a kid.  Tell me, is it?

Hi Barbi-I always wanted an OES, too. We thought we got one when the kids were little-the owner said he was an Old English and we were novices-knew nothing. We bought him (just a puppy) and he was shaggy but no relation to an Old English. Best dog we ever had. Miss you, Oliver. They require so much care I don't think I could have handled it. Oliver was more my speed. Just sayin' Woman Very Happy

ETA I don't think that avatar is an Old English. I think it's some kind of doodle-maybe a Goldendoodle?

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood 

Aw, I'm sorry to disappoint you.  It's an English Cream Goldendoodle.  It's not my dog but it looks just like her. I can't get Frankie to stand still long enough, much less pose, to get a really good picture of her.

ps... sorry I didn't answer this sooner. I got distracted.

Honored Contributor

I'm a bloodhound fan.