Regular Contributor
Kind of off topic but...
Those who received the Mally x RuPaul promo email: anyone know about the lip crayons pictured?
Maybe it is just a stock photo. I saw a couple of colors I liked.
Honored Contributor

rupaul collab with mally

rupaul.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I love Ru Paul, but I can't stand Mally's screaming.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

Ru Paul can stay.

Mally can go.

Honored Contributor

I opened the app for something else and saw RuPaul on so I wat hex for a few minutes. I like him but I wasn’t interested in any of the products so I was out of there. 

Esteemed Contributor

Before Beauty IQ went belly up. There was a show where Alberti hosted, in a rainbow sweater, with a beauty  (blogger)  who  was a guy putting on woman's makeup.

He gave excellent tips.

I thought the FB audience that was commenting were going to loose their collective minds. It did not bother me at all, but several people were pretty offended to put it mildly. 

I am on west coast time so I was at work when the first show aired. I believe that they will be having a show later on tonight that is friendlier for us West Coast viewers.  I plan on watching. 

Respected Contributor

I too am on the west coast and missed the show.  I hope I can catch the next one.  Love Ru!

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

No one does dramatic makeup better than a drag queen. The makeup tips are awesome. Can't wait for RP's show!

I like him but Mally hurts my ears

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

I too am on the west coast and missed the show.  I hope I can catch the next one.  Love Ru!

@islandgrrl 

I think it comes on at 10:00 P.M. for us

Contributor

Loved the show! Love RuPaul!