Honored Contributor

Should be an interesting show.  Im going to watch and I dont watch beauty shows.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

Out of the loop here is this a clothing show? Or is Ru selling home stuff? 

Honored Contributor

@godi ............its a cosmetic show where he is co hosting.  I just saw a quick ad for it.  I dont pay any attention to beauty shows so Im not sure what or when it is.

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

@godi ............its a cosmetic show where he is co hosting.  I just saw a quick ad for it.  I dont pay any attention to beauty shows so Im not sure what or when it is.

it's a collab with Mally who I find hard to take now, Court K hosting I think 

Palette looks nice 

I think it will be a fun show

will Ru be in drag or just him?   

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear .........When I saw the ad he was in a suit and tie, bald head, glasses, with eye makeup and false lashes.

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

@jackthebear .........When I saw the ad he was in a suit and tie, bald head, glasses, with eye makeup and false lashes.

guessing full-on drag is WAY too much for the Q 

Trusted Contributor

I can’t wait to watch....RuPaul is one of my favorite entertainers. RuPaul’s Drag Race is a fave of mine. I bet it will be a fun show.

Honored Contributor

No one does dramatic makeup better than a drag queen. The makeup tips are awesome. Can't wait for RP's show!

Regular Contributor

Programs guide shows it is on this Friday @ 7-8 PM,  I will be watching.

Highlighted
Contributor

I am actually pretty excited about this.  I purchased some makeup he did in a collaboration with Color Evolution a few years ago and was very impressed.  Baking, cutting the crease, most of the techniques used today were first used by drag queens.  This might be awesome.