Respected Contributor

@Teddie wrote:

@moonandthestars wrote:

@Just Bling wrote:

Didn't the shopping networks years ago used to sell a similar product but you orally took a tablespoon of it?   What am I thinking of.

I do remember that too - but I can't remember any more than that!

~~~~~

@moonandthestars @Just Bling

The BeeAlive brand used to sell on QVC. Is that what you're thinking of? I remember Madeline Balletta and what a sweetheart she was. 

Was this the company that was investigated for making false claims?  I thought that's why the Q dropped them.

Trusted Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

@Teddie wrote:

@moonandthestars wrote:

@Just Bling wrote:

Didn't the shopping networks years ago used to sell a similar product but you orally took a tablespoon of it?   What am I thinking of.

I do remember that too - but I can't remember any more than that!

~~~~~

@moonandthestars @Just Bling

The BeeAlive brand used to sell on QVC. Is that what you're thinking of? I remember Madeline Balletta and what a sweetheart she was. 

Was this the company that was investigated for making false claims?  I thought that's why the Q dropped them.

~~~~~~~~

@brandiwine I believe it was. I'm not sure what the false claims were though. I took the royal jelly capsules for awhile and I can say that I felt better than I had before that. I see they're still available online. 

Respected Contributor

@moonandthestars wrote:

I purchased the Perlier Royal Elixir Pearls of Youth Serum from HSN when it was the tsv about a month ago.  Is that the serum that you are asking about?

I used it fairly consistently for the first 2 weeks and then I had other skincare to try!  I have purchased multiple things lately.  (searching for the one).

Anyway, I do like the perlier serum quite a bit.  My skin likes it.  It seems to add nice hydration and is calming to the skin.  I just read on the hsn website that it is to be used for 21 consequetive days, so I didn't do it quite right.  I did keep it though, so I have another chance at the 21 days.

I tried this and I'm going to be packing it up and sending it back.  For $59 for 1oz I didn't think it was anything special.  I preferred the Honey Miel Royal Elixir Face Youth Serum to the Pearls of Youth.

Super Contributor

I have all three Perlier serums. They Royal Elixer is 1.6 oz, and the Extrodinary necter is 1 oz. They seem the same to me in how they look and apply. the pearls of youth is different in how it applies and feels,. I really like the new version. 

I don't know how different all these serums are. I just buy when on special and in a kit. They work for me, but I am 67. I think the older you are, the more you will like them. very gentle hydrating and make my older skin feel good. and I love the cleanser! and the moisurizer and wow, the mask.

I did try Guerlain, but just samples. I did not find anything different that would make me buy $$$$ those. The deals on hsn perlier are amazing. I like Elysee and put the serums on under the night cream but too much peptides and high tech stuff just really irrates my older skin. 

Skip says you can't do anything wrong. You can use the pearls as an intensive treatment or as much as you want. i got the tsv so I am using it daily. Skip's Grandma and me- we like the honey line, lol!