Respected Contributor

I purchased the Perlier Royal Elixir Pearls of Youth Serum from HSN when it was the tsv about a month ago.  Is that the serum that you are asking about?

I used it fairly consistently for the first 2 weeks and then I had other skincare to try!  I have purchased multiple things lately.  (searching for the one).

Anyway, I do like the perlier serum quite a bit.  My skin likes it.  It seems to add nice hydration and is calming to the skin.  I just read on the hsn website that it is to be used for 21 consequetive days, so I didn't do it quite right.  I did keep it though, so I have another chance at the 21 days.

Respected Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

Didn't the shopping networks years ago used to sell a similar product but you orally took a tablespoon of it?   What am I thinking of.

I do remember that too - but I can't remember any more than that!

Trusted Contributor

@moonandthestars wrote:

@Just Bling wrote:

Didn't the shopping networks years ago used to sell a similar product but you orally took a tablespoon of it?   What am I thinking of.

I do remember that too - but I can't remember any more than that!

~~~~~

@moonandthestars @Just Bling

The BeeAlive brand used to sell on QVC. Is that what you're thinking of? I remember Madeline Balletta and what a sweetheart she was. 

Honored Contributor

What was the name of that lady that sold it ? She was frequently on the Q.

Trusted Contributor

@moonandthestars wrote:

I purchased the Perlier Royal Elixir Pearls of Youth Serum from HSN when it was the tsv about a month ago.  Is that the serum that you are asking about?

I used it fairly consistently for the first 2 weeks and then I had other skincare to try!  I have purchased multiple things lately.  (searching for the one).

Anyway, I do like the perlier serum quite a bit.  My skin likes it.  It seems to add nice hydration and is calming to the skin.  I just read on the hsn website that it is to be used for 21 consequetive days, so I didn't do it quite right.  I did keep it though, so I have another chance at the 21 days.

Yes, I purchased the one from HSN and I had not really heard anyone discuss it or give any type of testimonial about it so I  was curious and was hoping to learn more about it from personal experience. I am such a sucker when it comes to skin care products.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee, I am also allergic to bee stings. Recently when Perlier was on offering their Royal Jelly products I wondered if that was safe for those of us allergic to bees. My better judgement took over realized that I probably could not use such  products. My DH last year was attacked by a nest. He tried running away from them but they followed him just starting attacking him severely. Took him to the ER which is only about 10 minutes away. By the time we got there he was in anaphylactic shock. He now carries an Epi Pen everywhere. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Royal jelly serum

[ Edited ]

Wow that sounded pretty scary about your DH. Yikes! Glad you got him to the ER on time. Same thing happened to me but I was not near any hospital but on vacation! The place where I was had an Epipen in a first-aid kit so I was saved. Now I carry one, too. I think it's wise not to use royal jelly products. Just to be on the save side.Woman Happy

@Tricolor

Esteemed Contributor

@makena wrote:

I used to sell Jafra Royal Jelly almost 35 years ago. 

@makenaSo did I!! 

I was still doing it about 10 years ago.  They tried to get me back last year.  All I had been doing was buying for myself so I didn't take them up on their offer.

Valued Contributor

@isaboo

I like royal jelly products very much.

Recently purchased the Perlier RJ Pearls Serum on HSN.

You might want to look at Savannah Bee online, I love their products!

Keep Calm and Honey On, CAT

Respected Contributor

I remember the bottle of Royal Jelly was so very expensive.  I don't see their original product on their site any more.  I'm sure they've changed it by now.  I loved the original.