Respected Contributor

How long (on average) does it take before you start to notice lengthening of eyelashes? TIA

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Valued Contributor
On 11/8/2014 i like celery said:

How long (on average) does it take before you start to notice lengthening of eyelashes? TIA

I was also wondering the same thing. Also nice to 'see' you posting, I like celery!

Frequent Contributor

Can any one answer the question from i like celery and HisElk?

Honored Contributor
On 11/8/2014 my3britts said:

If you put the oil on your upper eye lid, do you wake up with puffy eye?

TIA

I've never experienced this with RHSO or a few other oils I've used.

Honored Contributor

It isn't a quick fix by any means but for me it truly worked without any scary chemicals, etc so I've been very happy with the results. For my lashes, with daily use, I'd say it took 2 months or so to really notice that they were no longer breaking off like they'd occasionally do and about 3 months to see that the length had significantly increased. Now if you already have longer lashes, I have no idea but my lashes have always been kind of puny and broke pretty easily so I was really able to notice a difference.

Respected Contributor
On 11/8/2014 HisElk said:
On 11/8/2014 i like celery said:

I was also wondering the same thing. Also nice to 'see' you posting, I like celery!

Waving at HisElk. :-)

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

my3britts, Thanks for bumping this up!

HappyDaze, Thanks for the info. I would try this for 3 months. My lashes don't break off, but I would like a bit more length.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Super Contributor

F1, I use the ASDM one from ebay and love it. I am on my second bottle. JM AO also works great. My daughter is Asian with tiny lashes, she uses the AO and keeps showing me that her lashes are longer, lol. I use AO and the RHO. Both are great. To answer another question, no you don't get puffy eyes. Actually I have been using oils under my eyes as well because creams make me puffy. The plus side is that the ASDM RHO brightens my skin (face) and keeps the spots at bay.

Respected Contributor
I opened my bottle yesterday. This thread reminded me I had it. Mine is by the NOW brand. Mine smells fishy though, is it suppose to? Some people online say the same thing. Does it really smell fishy, can someone share what this smells like to them? I dont know if I can stand it because the smell does not dissipate. I was hoping to get rid of some dark spots.
Valued Contributor

Aprilskies, I have kept mine in the refrigerator, as I was told it has a very short shelf life. However, even when I first got it, I was not crazy about the smell. The smell is somewhat fishy, but seems to dissipate quickly enough. I am not sure how you have stored yours, so it may be rancid?? I have had mine for way longer than the shelf life, but I will probably keep using it to get rid of it.