Honored Contributor
On 11/7/2014 F1wild said:
On 11/7/2014 HappyDaze said:
What brand is STO?

Hi F1! Sorry, it is Shea Terra Organics. Smiley Happy Hope you are doing well.

Ah, I should have figured that out...brain fade.

Thank you for your well wishes!! Monday is my 3 month Melanoma recheck. I get to see if these new little nodules in my right lung are growing. Either way is okay. I just want to stay ahead of this disease. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I wish you well, my friend. My thoughts and prayers are will you for continued good health and that those pesky nodules have either stayed the same or have disappeared completely.

Super Contributor
What brand is STO?

Hi F1! Sorry, it is Shea Terra Organics. Smiley Happy Hope you are doing well.

Ah, I should have figured that out...brain fade.

Thank you for your well wishes!! Monday is my 3 month Melanoma recheck. I get to see if these new little nodules in my right lung are growing. Either way is okay. I just want to stay ahead of this disease. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I wish you well, my friend. My thoughts and prayers are will you for continued good health and that those pesky nodules have either stayed the same or have disappeared completely.

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

F1wild, I didn't know about your situation. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor
On 11/7/2014 suzyQ3 said:

F1wild, I didn't know about your situation. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

First, love your quote!! And thank you!

I had Melanoma on my right arm & primary lymph node back in '98, 2-year surgeries & immunotherapy treatment. Then 15 years (to the day) I was rediagnosed with Melanoma in my left lung & brain. Had newer immunotherapy last Fall and have been clear since December. I had 1, 2, and now 3-month rechecks (labs & CT scans). The last scan (August) showed 2 new nodules in my right lung. BUT this disease will not beat me!

Honored Contributor

I had Melanoma on my right arm & primary lymph node back in '98, 2-year surgeries & immunotherapy treatment. Then 15 years (to the day) I was rediagnosed with Melanoma in my left lung & brain. Had newer immunotherapy last Fall and have been clear since December. I had 1, 2, and now 3-month rechecks (labs & CT scans). The last scan (August) showed 2 new nodules in my right lung. BUT this disease will not beat me!

I was just about to reply to someone on another thread about something. If you're at all familiar with my posts, you know I can be stubborn.

But I read your words here and had a change of heart. Something about perspective, I'm thinking. Something about what really matters.

Thanks, F1wild. I will keep you in my thoughts.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

I was just about to reply to someone on another thread about something. If you're at all familiar with my posts, you know I can be stubborn.

But I read your words here and had a change of heart. Something about perspective, I'm thinking. Something about what really matters.

Thanks, F1wild. I will keep you in my thoughts.

Keep me, and many others, in your good AND stubborn thoughts!! (I'm also a stubborn one!) The first time I did the CancerChick thing I spent my downtime learning everything about my computer and Formula 1 car racing. This last time I looked inward, really figuring out myself. If I have it again I'm going to relearn to speak Swedish. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

And back to the Rosehip Seed Oil (b4 I hijacked the thread)! Has anyone used both the STO and ASDM and can provide a good comparison?

Valued Contributor

I had gotten mine from Mountain Herb.

Frequent Contributor

F1wild,

I will keep your in my thoughts also! I had a Melanoma removed from my back in 2008. They did a wide and long incision. The margins came back clean. I have a scar on my back about for 4 inches long. My Melanoma was the size of a nickel. I take this scar over cancer any day. The scar is a reminder for me to not to take life for granted because this cancer can come back in different areas of the body. I just had my 6 month skin check and I was clean of any funny looking moles.

Frequent Contributor

If you put the oil on your upper eye lid, do you wake up with puffy eye?

TIA

Super Contributor
On 11/8/2014 my3britts said:

F1wild,

I will keep your in my thoughts also! I had a Melanoma removed from my back in 2008. They did a wide and long incision. The margins came back clean. I have a scar on my back about for 4 inches long. My Melanoma was the size of a nickel. I take this scar over cancer any day. The scar is a reminder for me to not to take life for granted because this cancer can come back in different areas of the body. I just had my 6 month skin check and I was clean of any funny looking moles.

Yeah for you, britts!! There are several here on this forum that are Melanoma survivors, our own little club. My initial lesion was a tiny freckle thing, didn't fit into the ABCD categories, but I had a funny feeling about it. My scar is horizontal about halfway around my right arm, above my elbow. Kids, especially patients, used to ask me what happened. Moms would shush them, but I had no trouble telling the little ones it was a shark bite. {#emotions_dlg.devil2}