Respected Contributor

@Abrowneyegirl wrote:

Hello Ladies,

I am looking for a rose gold eye shadow color.  I am hoping to find one that is NOT part of a huge color palette, I am trying to avoid those as 99% of the time I use 1-2 colors out of the 12 in the collection.

I am open to any price point.  I do not like MAC.  Love Tarte and UD

Something with a little shimmer would be great!

Any suggestions?

Ardency Inn makes a lovely single shadow in rose gold for $21.00 available on the Urban Outfitters website. @Abrowneyegirl

Respected Contributor

Thank you Ladies, so many GREAT suggestions here!!!

Now the hard part.......

Trusted Contributor

Trish McEevoy has a Rosegold e/s single...it has shimmer no glitter and it's very nice. She's had it a very long time in her line.

I was never crazy about any pinks and rose shades on my eyes but this look very nice above a brown shade on my lid, below the brow. I wear thhis shade often now. It's a warmer rose gold.

What I like best is her shades are not crepy on my lids.

eBay sells her singles pretty cheap if you are lucky! HSN sells them too.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Valued Contributor

HI Mememe

I agree with those who mentioned colourpop. They have a large selection and finishes . On the website they have very acurate swatch and a very good color description I find they last all day with no crease or flaking whether I use a primer or not . The best part is a $5 a piece you can either get tried and true colors or experiment good luck in your search

Trusted Contributor

I think it'd important to decide what shade of the Rose Gold you want to be more prominent, the rose or the gold.  I got a rose gold from Estee Lauder a few years ago.  The rose was much more prominent and after wearing it about twice, I thought it was almost looking red on me.