Honored Contributor

wrote:

@Quinny  You need to use a different font.  It is difficult to read.  Cat Wink

@Katcat1, you might read through this thread, especially the later posts. @Quinny has been raked over the coals for a simple goof to the point at which she wanted to quit posting. Enough is enough.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3    Relax.  I did not read through this thread nor the initial one because it was too difficult to read.  I did not insult the OP.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

Acqua alle Rose by Roberts has been used in Italy for ages.It is available on Amazon.I use mostly Thayer toners.

After I wash my face I always use a toner.Not only it is refreshing,but it cleans whatever makeup I still have on my face and neck.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

@suzyQ3    Relax.  I did not read through this thread nor the initial one because it was too difficult to read.  I did not insult the OP.

@Katcat1, no, I didn't think that you insulted the OP. Your post would have been perfectly appropriate early on in this thread. But this had all been hashed out already, and further comments about the font amount to more piling on. As I pointed out, the OP was very taken aback and hurt by the constant drum beat.

If you had read the replies to the thread, you would have known exactly what I was talking about.

You meant no harm, though, and I hope that @Quinny will know that.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

@suzyQ3  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

@suzyQ3 I have your back FOREVER!  Thanks for having mine!

Valued Contributor

@Quinny

I have used Leven Rose that I bought on Amazon.   It smelled nice and I had no bad reaction at all, but the post from JeanLouiseFinch recommended a rose water toner that sounds very good.      

Respected Contributor
I find this thread so sad that someone would complain about a font size. Very sad. I had this happen to me regarding using all capitals when I was posting. Why would it matter how a size of a font matters. On a tablet you can just make the font bigger!!!!! You can use your fingers to spread the type out to make it bigger!!!!