Trusted Contributor

Re: Root Lift Spray Recommedations??

Great Clips used Nioxin root lifter and Sexy Blow it Up for volume. Both worked well for me.

Respected Contributor

On 4/9/2015 BibLady said:

I just discovered Sally Hershberger 24K Root Envy Root Boost. Worth every penny, and I rarely like anything, because nothing works on my thin hair! My hair is chin length. Available on the southern shopping channel. You don't need much at all, just spray small amounts on the roots only!!! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

I was going to suggest this as well; I had seen SH demo this on HSN-use on wet hair! I may be also trying this, as I use the 24K hair paste to use w/dry hair and like it very much.

Respected Contributor

On 4/9/2015 maestra said:
On 4/9/2015 BibLady said:

I just discovered Sally Hershberger 24K Root Envy Root Boost. Worth every penny, and I rarely like anything, because nothing works on my thin hair! My hair is chin length. Available on the southern shopping channel. You don't need much at all, just spray small amounts on the roots only!!! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

I was going to suggest this as well; I had seen SH demo this on HSN-use on wet hair! I may be also trying this, as I use the 24K hair paste to use w/dry hair and like it very much.

I also have the 24 K and it is a great product. It is more costly than the other products that I mentioned. Use only a very little because it tends to make the sticky.

Honored Contributor

On 4/9/2015 Linda129 said:

I found the Suave root lift at Rite Aid. I think you buy it online at Walmart.com. Not sure it works for me. I was trying to find a more inexpensive product but I will have to stick with the Blow Pro or Aveda.

And the L'oreal root lift is at Amazon and Ebay.

Honored Contributor

On 4/9/2015 CalmInTheHeart said:

I have thin fine hair and found that KMS Sea Salt spray does wonders for me. I spray it on the roots and then massage it around a little and then use a little Joico firm gel. I get all day lift and a matte look once I blow dry. I don't like the greasy or wet look.

Another trick is to use your fingers as you blow dry and style. I never run a brush or comb through my hair once I start blow drying, or after. It turns my hair to thin, flat nothing.

Same here, and using a diffuser dryer or attachment helps as well. Plus, it's healthier for your hair.

I usually air-dry mine, but do the finger thing anyway, especially at the roots.

Contributor

I have very fine hair that would not hold an lift product until my hairdresser started using Keune products. She uses the Full and the Root lifter. Did wonders for my hair. Will not be without these two products, they run around $25 each. Love the Keune hair sprays, totally brush out leaving no residue on hair.

Honored Contributor

Check Nick Chavez products. I know he has a root spray and it works.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~