Super Contributor

Root Lift Spray Recommedations??

I have been using the Suave root lift which I can't find now. A stock clerk at Walmart told me she didn't think they had it any longer. Can't find the L'Oreal root lift spray either. Any recommendations for root lift from the drug store or Walmart? I fount Catwalk at the grocery store, but it's pricey. Any recommendations?

Respected Contributor

Re: Root Lift Spray Recommedations??

Hello, makeupaddicted1. Smile

I haven't tried this, but Nick Chavez makes a product called Horsetail Root Lifting Spray. It's sold as his site and QVC, but you can also get it at dermstore dot com and beauty dot com. Don't know if its considered inexpensive, though.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Regular Contributor

I found the Suave root lift at Rite Aid. I think you buy it online at Walmart.com. Not sure it works for me. I was trying to find a more inexpensive product but I will have to stick with the Blow Pro or Aveda.

Frequent Contributor

I got Morracan Oil from my hairdresser...little pricey but awesome!...has lasted me since before Christmas. Ulta or beauty stores may carry too.
Honored Contributor

I have thin fine hair and found that KMS Sea Salt spray does wonders for me. I spray it on the roots and then massage it around a little and then use a little Joico firm gel. I get all day lift and a matte look once I blow dry. I don't like the greasy or wet look.

Another trick is to use your fingers as you blow dry and style. I never run a brush or comb through my hair once I start blow drying, or after. It turns my hair to thin, flat nothing.

Occasional Contributor

Suave root lift at the family dollar and rite aid.

Contributor

I love Big Sexy Hair products for volumizing. I use their Root Pump foam. It's around $20 but it lasts forever. You can find it at CVS.

Occasional Contributor

I just discovered Sally Hershberger 24K Root Envy Root Boost. Worth every penny, and I rarely like anything, because nothing works on my thin hair! My hair is chin length. Available on the southern shopping channel. You don't need much at all, just spray small amounts on the roots only!!! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Respected Contributor

Suave is my absolute favorite but I have not been able to find it at Walmart anymore. That was the only place that carried it in my area. Claudia Schieffler has a new line at Walmart and I like her Root Lift. It is called Schwarzkopf.

Super Contributor

I actually did purchase the Schwarzkof just because I was desperate for a root lifter and it was all I could find at Walmart. Might try the Sally Hershberger. I will check Rite Aid for the Suave.