Respected Contributor

Roloxin presentation this morning

This one is a great buy if anyone uses it or wants to try it.  THey have an "event price" that is really good.

It is a face firming, wrinkle erasing, product.  You use one packet at a time.  I think it is 30 packets for $135, which is way lower than it's retail price.  I have read about it elsewhere.

Couple of my pet peeves were provoked!  One was NOT ENOUGH before/after photos, and ones with just small areas of the face.  You put this all over your face and neck.

The other was using models not really old enough to need it.  They used model Deanna and Stacy.  They showed Deanna applying the product and Stacy with the product applied all over the face.  They never showed them removing the product and what their faces looked like.  They could have had an older model to show after she took the product OFF.

I am sick of makeup demos with makeup already applied, not enough or newer before/after photos, and inappropriate aged models for a product.

Hyacinth    Cat Frustrated

Valued Contributor

Re: Roloxin presentation this morning

I have to agree with the OP 100%. If they had wanted to demonstrate the effectiveness of this product, they should have A) used an older model with visible wrinkles, and B) rinsed the product off of the model's face after it had set the correct amount of time and let us see how her face looked! 

It has gotten great reviews on Sephora at twice the price, so it is tempting. And if it does not work, you can send it back; however, this kind of presentation is pretty much worthless. 

And one more rant. The presenter said there was "clinical research" to show how well it worked. Then she said that of the women who had tried it, 90 some percent SAID it made their faces smoother, pores smaller etc. That is NOT clinical, that is anecdotal. Clinical research is totally different, with a contol group and measured results.

Respected Contributor

What I'm wondering is it says it last for 24 hours...what lasts?

Does that mean the wrinkles come back and you don't get long term effects?

I also agree with the OP.

Valued Contributor

They sould have used someone WITH wrinkles.  A half face done with the product would have been the way to go.  l feel since they didn't give me a good before and after that the product is not worth the time or the money. JMHO

Honored Contributor

@Melania wrote:

What I'm wondering is it says it last for 24 hours...what lasts?

Does that mean the wrinkles come back and you don't get long term effects?

I also agree with the OP.

you are correct, it is NOT a product that produces long term effects- it is a temporary fix, like PTR's Insta Firm X product.

Honored Contributor

For the same price (in the long run).......you can get Voluma and not have to put "something on" every day........................

♥Surface of the Sun♥