Honored Contributor

Re: Rodan & Fields skincare (not the acne stuff)

@RespectLife That was a very nice, respectful, and well informed post. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler

No problem! I'd be happy to notify you next time I see a sale. These companies seem to cycle with their sales, so hopefully this 1st quarter another will pop up. Geez, $20 bucks for a sign up fee! That's crazy.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS Thanks! I don't watch those two programs, so I appreciate it. Heart

I just reordered yesterday for the Lash Booster and probably don't need it again for three to four months. So, no rush. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

My daughter had a friend who sold it so she got the inital kit-I think 4 products and then got it for me.

One of them and I forget which one, really burned and I'd never had that happen with anything before.It may have been the serum,

The others, I think esp. the moisturizer were nice in how they felt and went on and absorbed but I didn't see anything special about them esp considering the price.

And as with a lot of things like this if you decide to get some and then not it takes a firm no to your friend or sales person.

It is way way overpriced in my opinion for what it is and does which is nothing noticeable.

My daughter did try the lash stuff and it did work but I think she decided against using it because not liking some of the ingredients in it, and also the price.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@rochelleS Thanks! I don't watch those two programs, so I appreciate it. Heart

I just reordered yesterday for the Lash Booster and probably don't need it again for three to four months. So, no rush. Smiley Happy

@World Traveler I don't watch the programs either, I just check their sales. They can be viewed by searching viewyourdeal and gmadeals, add dot com and they'll pop up. New items are featured weekly. GMA currently has a sale with multiple items plus a continuation of their Tuesday offers. All good till 12 midnight pst unless stated otherwise. I've purchased Perricone, AQUIS, gourmet food and kitchen items, some fabulous scarves, great flashlights (luv a good flashlight) mobile phone & pc etc accessories, one of which was a 6' USB cord of the best quality I've ever purchased. Lots of great items with terrific price points do pop up.. Lots of Oprah's favorite things, including your beloved Barefoot Dreams have been offered. It's fun  l👀king!

Honored Contributor

Rapidlash is just about an exact dupe for their lash product for a fraction of the price.

Respected Contributor

One thing that surprises me is the ingredients in the sunscreen.  They are known to cause problems, and in some places are banned.  Why they would choose them over physical sunscreens is beyond me.  I won't purchase any brand of sunscreen with them in there.

Honored Contributor

I'm with @Porcelain . I will never get involved with this type of marketing. Besides, with all the skincare that's on the regular market, why would I?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Ladies, I used the reverse line many years ago. I used it for sun damage. Big problem there! The sunscreen broke me out bad. The cleanser was great and the runny toner worked well.I would never repurchase though because if the sunscreen didn't work. What is the point?
Esteemed Contributor

I tried one of them; I think it was the Redefine set.  I have a couple of friends who use the line and love it.  It was a complete fail for me.  I returned it with no problems getting my money back.  So if you want to give it a shot, there is the option to return if you don't like.  It has been a few years so I can't remember exactly what the problem was with me.