Super Contributor

I am open to trying a lot of lines, but this is a no brainer...NO! I don't see anything in her background regarding science, clinical backup, industry experience. I have no gripe with someone being a rich housewife but the money is the reason she can start a business like this...not because it is her field. I will also add I find her choice of derm/surgeon surprising as he/she has made her look ridiculously overdone!

Respected Contributor

Re: Robin McGraw Skincare

[ Edited ]

Who cares? Victoria Principal had Aida Thibiant, and Cindy Crawford has her cosmetic surgeon melon doctor lol. If makeup looks good to me, I'll buy it (like EVERYONE else does)--simply because someone endorses a product, or his or her name appears on it, doesn't mean it's been developed by that person.

Seriously, do people really think that those with the requisite "science" and RD background aren't the ones formulating ALL skincare/makeup lines?

C'mon.

What worries you masters you.
Regular Contributor

She is very domineering and he probably has to pitch her products.  I will not be trying anything of hers.

Contributor

I dont know why celebrities think just becuase they put theit name on something, it is going to be the next greatest thing....lol.  It cracked me up when I started seeing her "info mercials" on Dr. Phil.  I stopped watching his shows because of it. He is using his captive audience to hawk her skincare....NOT GOOD!

Honored Contributor

@Reba954 wrote:

I dont know why celebrities think just becuase they put theit name on something, it is going to be the next greatest thing....lol.  It cracked me up when I started seeing her "info mercials" on Dr. Phil.  I stopped watching his shows because of it. He is using his captive audience to hawk her skincare....NOT GOOD!

@Reba954 NOBODY is "captive".