Respected Contributor

I just find it irking that he takes time out of his show to push his family's & his own other ventures like her skincare & his & her podcasts & their son's stuff. 

Valued Contributor

She doesn't use her products - she has surgery!'

Respected Contributor

People who have surgery need skincare too. A topical product will not give resutls of surgery and surgery does not eliminate the need for skincare.

I have not used Robin McGraw Skincare.I cannot use a product expecting to look like her or get the results she does. Everyone is different.

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

I just find it irking that he takes time out of his show to push his family's & his own other ventures like her skincare & his & her podcasts & their son's stuff. 

@aubnwa01 

I agree with you!  I think it takes away from his credibility!  

I saw the very ending of his show yesterday, and he had a little quip and it led right into a  very fast pitch for a couple more of her products.  It seemed very distateful to me.  

I know he is very successful and I always enjoyed watchng his show.  But lately, all this pitching for all his other business ventures, and the ventures for all of his family memembers just seems like his show is getting more and more like one big commercial!  

I find I am watching him less and less.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

I used to watch Dr. Phil all the time. I only watched the show once in the last few years. The show used to be good.I think it evolved from him helping others to him helping his family make even more money.

Robin used to look good. Now she looks like a caricature of herself. Her face looks like it's being propped up by Botox,fillers, & plastic surgery. IMO she has no credibility to sell skincare.

Honored Contributor

Yes but it is "his show", so why on earth not do what they want with it.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

Her skin care line was launched on HSN a few years ago. Then it was gone in a short time after that. 

Trusted Contributor

Her good skin is thanks to surgery.

It's like buying skincare from the SKINN guy who has had so many fillers and so much plastic surgery that he looks like a mannequin. No thanks!

Honored Contributor

@MarnieRez3 wrote:

Her good skin is thanks to surgery.

It's like buying skincare from the SKINN guy who has had so many fillers and so much plastic surgery that he looks like a mannequin. No thanks!

Dimetri did not look so weird years ago... then he married some younger guy and started trying to look younger.... Now he looks like Joan Rivers  Son.

Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaidenWow - I didn't know he was keeping up with a younger spouse. He looks unrecognizable to me now. Yes - like Joan Rivers's SON! lolololololCat LOL