Reply
Contributor
Posts: 59
Registered: ‎04-08-2019

Robin McGraw Skincare

Has anyone tried Robin McGraw's line of anti-aging skincare products? I caught the end of Dr. Phil's show today and she was pitching a product called "OMG! Is that really me?"

 

Just wonder how good her products are. I did read some reviews that were 5 star.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 555
Registered: ‎04-27-2015

Re: Robin McGraw Skincare

I am in NO position to judge but in my mind I'm asking myself, What in Heaven's name does SHE know about skincare?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 15,613
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Robin McGraw Skincare


@Carol Diane wrote:

I am in NO position to judge but in my mind I'm asking myself, What in Heaven's name does SHE know about skincare?


And looking at her frozen, filled and lifted face....I do not believe a word she says. 

Contributor
Posts: 59
Registered: ‎04-08-2019

Re: Robin McGraw Skincare


@Carol Diane wrote:

I am in NO position to judge but in my mind I'm asking myself, What in Heaven's name does SHE know about skincare?


LOL!!! Exactly! I sort of had the same thought.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 36,468
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Robin McGraw Skincare

We have a search function above where you can find earlier threads on a subject.   I believe thete have been some on Robin McGraw's cosmetics.  See "search forums and blogs" fill in the subject, then search "beauty".

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor
Posts: 59
Registered: ‎04-08-2019

Re: Robin McGraw Skincare


@Kachina624 wrote:

We have a search function above where you can find earlier threads on a subject.   I believe thete have been some on Robin McGraw's cosmetics.  See "search forums and blogs" fill in the subject, then search "beauty".


@Kachina624 Thanks. I will look - I wasn't aware of that feature. Sorry for the repitition.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,825
Registered: ‎08-22-2013

Re: Robin McGraw Skincare


@SapphireGal wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

We have a search function above where you can find earlier threads on a subject.   I believe thete have been some on Robin McGraw's cosmetics.  See "search forums and blogs" fill in the subject, then search "beauty".


@Kachina624 Thanks. I will look - I wasn't aware of that feature. Sorry for the repitition.


@SapphireGal  that's a good tip from Kachina624, but I don't think any one minds another start up thread about the same subject.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 17,325
Registered: ‎07-21-2011

Re: Robin McGraw Skincare

NO, I will not purchase from her.  Her husband makes enough money going from psychologist to TV celebrity lol.  She has no background in skincare that I know of but it comes down to buy what you like.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,186
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Robin McGraw Skincare

I have never bought from these small companies or celeberity endorsed cosmetics.  I mean really, what do any of them know, and who are they associated with?  What access do they have to testing and production?  Where is it made? 

 

I buy from major companies who I figure have the resources for research, and some smaller companies that have  good reputations (such as L'Occitane, Erno Laszlo, Dr. Hauschka, Mario Badescu), that have been around a LONG time (like me! Woman Very Happy) and Derm-e (from health stores), which has some products with few ingredients in them.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,762
Registered: ‎05-15-2016

Re: Robin McGraw Skincare

I think her skin care is primarily surgery, Botox and fillers but I doubt anyone wants to look like her.