Reply
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Posts: 262
Registered: ‎04-08-2019

Has anyone tried Robin McGraw's line of anti-aging skincare products? I caught the end of Dr. Phil's show today and she was pitching a product called "OMG! Is that really me?"

 

Just wonder how good her products are. I did read some reviews that were 5 star.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Posts: 679
Registered: ‎04-27-2015

I am in NO position to judge but in my mind I'm asking myself, What in Heaven's name does SHE know about skincare?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 17,824
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

@Carol Diane wrote:

I am in NO position to judge but in my mind I'm asking myself, What in Heaven's name does SHE know about skincare?


And looking at her frozen, filled and lifted face....I do not believe a word she says. 

Highlighted
Super Contributor
Posts: 262
Registered: ‎04-08-2019

@Carol Diane wrote:

I am in NO position to judge but in my mind I'm asking myself, What in Heaven's name does SHE know about skincare?


LOL!!! Exactly! I sort of had the same thought.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 41,070
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

We have a search function above where you can find earlier threads on a subject.   I believe thete have been some on Robin McGraw's cosmetics.  See "search forums and blogs" fill in the subject, then search "beauty".

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Posts: 262
Registered: ‎04-08-2019

@Kachina624 wrote:

We have a search function above where you can find earlier threads on a subject.   I believe thete have been some on Robin McGraw's cosmetics.  See "search forums and blogs" fill in the subject, then search "beauty".


@Kachina624 Thanks. I will look - I wasn't aware of that feature. Sorry for the repitition.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 12,704
Registered: ‎08-22-2013

@SapphireGal wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

We have a search function above where you can find earlier threads on a subject.   I believe thete have been some on Robin McGraw's cosmetics.  See "search forums and blogs" fill in the subject, then search "beauty".


@Kachina624 Thanks. I will look - I wasn't aware of that feature. Sorry for the repitition.


@SapphireGal  that's a good tip from Kachina624, but I don't think any one minds another start up thread about the same subject.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 19,302
Registered: ‎07-21-2011

NO, I will not purchase from her.  Her husband makes enough money going from psychologist to TV celebrity lol.  She has no background in skincare that I know of but it comes down to buy what you like.

kindness is strength
Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 18,568
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

I have never bought from these small companies or celeberity endorsed cosmetics.  I mean really, what do any of them know, and who are they associated with?  What access do they have to testing and production?  Where is it made? 

 

I buy from major companies who I figure have the resources for research, and some smaller companies that have  good reputations (such as L'Occitane, Erno Laszlo, Dr. Hauschka, Mario Badescu), that have been around a LONG time (like me! Woman Very Happy) and Derm-e (from health stores), which has some products with few ingredients in them.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,931
Registered: ‎05-15-2016

I think her skin care is primarily surgery, Botox and fillers but I doubt anyone wants to look like her.