Respected Contributor
I've always wondered if Mary Beth colors her hair? I believe, like Rick, she is of Scandinavian origin and is naturally pale with blonde hair.
Honored Contributor

I do not think that a man who 'grays naturally doesn't care about his appearance' as a poster here alluded to.

My husband looks awesome with fleck of gray in his hair. (I wouldn't want him to ever dye it!) He has darker tanned skin and dark brown eyes and his hair went from blonde to light brown to almost black before it started going gray. (My hair accelerated to gray much faster and he's older!)

Doesn't matter to me whether Rick colors his hair or wears a piece. Same for David although I do believe that's David's hair, I've seen him in RL.

Respected Contributor
David's hair just has too much hair spray on it. I don't know what he is thinking. He's put on weight over the years. These hosts have to stay in top notch shape.
Regular Contributor
On 2/5/2015 lovesrecess said:
On 2/5/2015 Celticrose said:
On 2/5/2015 lovesrecess said: Did he ask her if her skunk stripes were natural? I can't believe she asked him that on live TV.....if he had told her it was none of his business I would be his fan for life!

Maybe Shawn is just jealous that Rick is a real blond. That's why his hair LOOKS natural, because it's close to the color he was born with, with just come color to cover the gray. With that Cruella da Ville look she's sporting, all she's missing is a Dalmatian coat.

I think Rick looks great but I know it had to annoy him for her to ask him that on live TV.....who wouldn't be annoyed by such a question? Ugh.....

Amen...she should have better filters for her mouth!!!

Trusted Contributor

Well shoot me now, but I think Rick is a big boy and can handle it.{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Respected Contributor
On 2/4/2015 Buck-i-Nana said:
On 2/4/2015 K9buddy said:
On 2/4/2015 sparklestar said:
On 2/4/2015 Buck-i-Nana said:
On 2/4/2015 sparklestar said:
On 2/4/2015 milly said:

Rick should have asked her what faux tanner she was wearing? It was a little much and noticed the arm tattoo like Courtney & Lisa had a while back. Guess she was channeling Lisa last night.

Those were actually in her show last night. They are selling them on QVC now. She looked pretty cool in them, I thought.

You must have hit post right before me....great minds!

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

OMG ... twice!!! GREAT MINDS Smiley Happy

Great minds. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Awww, is K9 carrying a grudge??? Hahahahahahahahaha

Definitely some issues.

Respected Contributor

Any Questions

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~
Esteemed Contributor

I'll never forget the time Joan Rivers said to Rick, "You're gay, aren't you?"

Cogito ergo sum
Esteemed Contributor
On 2/5/2015 Sweetbay magnolia said:

I'll never forget the time Joan Rivers said to Rick, "You're gay, aren't you?"

Joan's comedy is not in the same category

Shawn's rudeness.

Respected Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.glare}Yeah, I'm sure Shawn said it just to be rude.