Respected Contributor

I use the stabilized rice bran pictured above. Use it every day. Mix with eater until it’s a smooth foamy consistency, it’s very gentle and even ok on my sensitive areas. I like it better than Tatcha.

Honored Contributor

I just ordered that SRB powder. Been wanting to try it for a while now. I'll use it just on it's own first then try it another time with mixing in some regular cleanser with it and see how it goes. Thanks everyone!Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@ Montana wrote:

I use plain rice bran powder as a mild exfoliant.  It is gentle enough to use every day.  I usually mix it with Rosewater but plain water works too.

It can be used as a mask too.

What brand,and where do you get it? 

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

@ Montana wrote:

I use plain rice bran powder as a mild exfoliant.  It is gentle enough to use every day.  I usually mix it with Rosewater but plain water works too.

It can be used as a mask too.

🐸What brand,and where do you get it? 

@goldensrbest  I use Chidoriya Rice Bran Wash. I buy it from bigelowchemists.com. I only use 1/4 tsp so it lasts a long time. Amazon sells it too.

Respected Contributor

I don’t mix the rice bran with a cleanser. I use it as the first step in double cleansing. The mild exfoliation is perfect for my older skin.  It is effective without being harsh - a hard balance to find sometimes.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I just ordered that SRB powder. Been wanting to try it for a while now. I'll use it just on it's own first then try it another time with mixing in some regular cleanser with it and see how it goes. Thanks everyone!Woman Happy

@SilleeMee  you mix it a bit with water and it lathers up, the grains dissolve, it's very exfoiliating,  I don't use it everyday and you don't use much of it 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee  I need to apologize.  I made a mistake.  The SRB can be mixed with water to work up some foam.   I was thinking about another rice scrub I tried by Oz Naturals that I had to mix into my cleanser.  I don’t care for that one as much as the SRB.  Another one I’ve used is the Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant by Eminence Organics. It had to be added to cleanser.  Sorry for the mix- up.  

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee please come back and review it once you've had a chance to try it.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee  I need to apologize.  I made a mistake.  The SRB can be mixed with water to work up some foam.   I was thinking about another rice scrub I tried by Oz Naturals that I had to mix into my cleanser.  I don’t care for that one as much as the SRB.  Another one I’ve used is the Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant by Eminence Organics. It had to be added to cleanser.  Sorry for the mix- up.  

I love oz naturals, i never mixed with my cleanser ,just poured a bit into my hand, a little water. love how it feels.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

I love oz naturals, i never mixed with my cleanser ,just poured a bit into my hand, a little water. love how it feels.

@goldensrbestIMO, the grains are too hard or something, not as refined as other exfoliators of this type, so I think they're a bit rougher on the face.  I do like the Eminence quite a bit, along with the SRB, so for me, I'd stick with one of those two.