Honored Contributor

Revlon SkinLights Prismatic Highlighter

Have heard how good these are.  Anyone here use this product?  Was looking on ULTA and Revlon's website and it's hard to tell which shade to get.  I'm assuming the Daylight one is the least vibrant, for lack of a better word, than the other two?  

Honored Contributor

Re: Revlon SkinLights Prismatic Highlighter

Sorry, @JudyL, I can't speak to this one but I will mention that lately I've been using the Wet-n-Wild Megaglo Highkighter in Blossom Glow. It's only $5.99 and I like it. I think it's supposed to be a dupe for the Rare Beauty Highlighter. 🤷‍♀️

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch - I have the Essence highlighter but it just doesn't do anything for me.  I never use it.  Trying to find one that I would actually use.  Thank you for your suggestion.  I'll add it to my list.

Honored Contributor

Revlon SkinLights Prismatic Highlighter #1

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch. LOVE THE REVLON SKINLIGHTS HIGHLIGHTER Just order another one from Ama. On sale  Receive tomorrow. Have a Happy and Safe Holiday weekend. I LOVE your daily responses. Thank you, SLIGO

Trusted Contributor

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch, Meant to add I am fair with cool undertone. Now retired don't use much makeup. Somehow highlighter makes me look ALIVE   LOL   SLIGO

Honored Contributor

I see I'm going to have to check this one out too!