Re: Revlon Reports Fourth Quarter Loss

[ Edited ]

no love lost here.

Honored Contributor

I am not keeping them in business.

Trusted Contributor

I buy a few Revlon products, their version of the famous Touche E(whatever it is) which I like and a couple of their lipsticks that I have always worn.  Could the loss possibly because of their investment/takover of Elizabeth Arden - any maybe they will concentrate more on that avenue than the drugstore line?

Regular Contributor

Revlon lipsticks are my favorite. Just bought three tubes. 

Respected Contributor

I sure hope they don't mess with the colorstay foundation for dry skin....I have been using it for years...and it covers very well (rosacea) and looks just like my own skin tone.  Not to mention no reactions and the price point is wonderful compared to other foundation lines.  I also use their lipstick...#625 Iced Amethyst.  I will be looking for the other lipstick color mentioned in this thread "wine with everything" next!

Respected Contributor

@Karotsy wrote:

Revlon lipsticks are my favorite. Just bought three tubes. 

@Karotsy  Same here. Revlon lipsticks are my favorite, too!  And I am comparing it to the highend brands I have. My favorite shade is "Blushing Nude 637" from Superlustrous.  And "Sultry" from their Matte Balm line.

Honored Contributor

They need to advertise on TV once in a while and come out with some new products.  You have to keep up with the times or your competitors will pass you up.   Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Gwen Stefani was in a Superlustrous ad last night during The Voice.  Good move on someone's part.  Linda Wells, is she the one who ran Allure magazine?