Honored Contributor

Revlon One Step Dryer with case 39.99

This is at HSN. Free shipping.  Really good price.

Exclusive! Revlon One Step Hair Volumizer PLUS with Case

785-460

Revlon One Step Hair Volumizer PLUS with Case

Honored Contributor

Re: Revlon One Step Dryer with case 39.99

@San Antonio Gal    Yes I ordered it when someone here pointed that out. The case is heavy and won't use it, but it's a great discount from the price when it was a TS a long time ago

It's the perfect size for when I want to straighten my hair to a one length bob. I have the original one, too, but my hair isn't long enough for that one now. During Covid I had let the length go...no salons open anyway.

Trusted Contributor

this is a great deal!   I have this kind of dryer, just a different brand, and love it.  It's been especially helpful doing the back of my hair - it's never looked so good from the back!  

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

Good to know, thanks!  I've been seeing some of my favorite Revlon products in short supply and have been buying extras, like Cherries in the Snow nailpolish that I've worn for over 30 years.  With their bankruptcy who knows what will happen.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal and @Shanus - Is this the same concept as Calista Tools hair volumizer brush?

Honored Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@San Antonio Gal and @Shanus - Is this the same concept as Calista Tools hair volumizer brush?

@JudyL    I've never paid that much attention to the Calista tools. It seems if you need a GLOVE to protect your hands from the heat....definitely wouldn't go on my hair!

This Revlon one has heat settings and has great bristles and has not damaged my hair...this one or the larger Revlon styler.

Honored Contributor

I bought this for my granddaughter about 3 years ago.  Her mom and her love it.  Sawyer's hair is too long for it now but my daughter still uses it.  I had no idea one's hair could be too long for this dryer.