Reply
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,633
Registered: ‎02-13-2021

Re: Revlon Nail Wasn't At Walmart!!!

@ECBG   Woman Wink You did good.  Amazon is notorious for jacking up the price for items not readily accessible in other places (walmart).  They usually trie to meet Walmart's price though, when they can.  Walmart, by far is always cheaper than Amazon for a lot of things I buy.





A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor
Posts: 38,688
Registered: ‎01-08-2011

Re: Revlon Nail Wasn't At Walmart!!!


@gertrudecloset wrote:

@ECBG   Woman Wink You did good.  Amazon is notorious for jacking up the price for items not readily accessible in other places (walmart).  They usually trie to meet Walmart's price though, when they can.  Walmart, by far is always cheaper than Amazon for a lot of things I buy.


@gertrudecloset 

 

This item was not.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,871
Registered: ‎03-16-2010

Re: Revlon Nail Wasn't At Walmart!!!

 @gertrudecloset 

 

Walmart, by far is always cheaper than Amazon for a lot of things I buy.

 

I find that it's about 50/50 but I factor in my gas (30 miles round trip), wear and tear and the fact that I'm going to spend more money in WM...never fails.  And with a bum knee, WM pickup and for those things WM doesn't have, Amazon delivery is a god-send.

 

 

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,633
Registered: ‎02-13-2021

Re: Revlon Nail Wasn't At Walmart!!!


@monicakm wrote:

 @gertrudecloset 

 

Walmart, by far is always cheaper than Amazon for a lot of things I buy.

 

I find that it's about 50/50 but I factor in my gas (30 miles round trip), wear and tear and the fact that I'm going to spend more money in WM...never fails.  And with a bum knee, WM pickup and for those things WM doesn't have, Amazon delivery is a god-send.

 

 


Amazon food delivery is a godsend.  I just got an order from them today.  One thing I like about Amazon is their commitment to customer service.

 

I did have a problem today though.  It happens every now and again.  I do have to price compare on basic stuff like cat food, and some things that I get from Walmart shipped to me for free as long as I spend $35.00.  I never have a problem reaching that amount and I get just as fast as Amazon @monicakm .





A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,987
Registered: ‎05-13-2021

Re: Revlon Nail Wasn't At Walmart!!!

At my Walmart they used to have Revlon polish on the very bottom shelf, under the rest of Revlon. Last time I was there it was gone.

The stock in the makeup aisles are always empty at my WM.  I mentioned it to a worker there last year and she told me the reason is because 70% of it is stolen.

My nickname was 'Pure N Simple" but now I've switched to 'decaf'.
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,876
Registered: ‎02-24-2016

Re: Revlon Nail Wasn't At Walmart!!!

@ECBG  Sally Hanson has a high shine top coat sold at Walgreens.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 30,462
Registered: ‎05-17-2010

Re: Revlon Nail Wasn't At Walmart!!!

I think I mentioned on another thread that our Walmart is inan iffy strip of stores...homelesspeople under the trees, guys hanging around their cars in the lot, etc. I go to target for what I need. 

 

Some shelf spaces empty there sometimes, too. I think a lot of stores are having difficulty getting items to stock. 

 

On the news the other day, they said if you thought it was difficult to purchase gifts last year, this year will be worse.

 

BTW, @ECBG . I've used Seche Vite quick drying top coat for many years (over my clear nail strenghener). It's high shine, doesn't chip and nails do dry quickly. I have no issues finding it in drugstores, Target, etc. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 9,511
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Revlon Nail Wasn't At Walmart!!!


@gertrudecloset wrote:

@monicakm wrote:

 @gertrudecloset 

 

Walmart, by far is always cheaper than Amazon for a lot of things I buy.

 

I find that it's about 50/50 but I factor in my gas (30 miles round trip), wear and tear and the fact that I'm going to spend more money in WM...never fails.  And with a bum knee, WM pickup and for those things WM doesn't have, Amazon delivery is a god-send.

 

 


Amazon food delivery is a godsend.  I just got an order from them today.  One thing I like about Amazon is their commitment to customer service.

 

I did have a problem today though.  It happens every now and again.  I do have to price compare on basic stuff like cat food, and some things that I get from Walmart shipped to me for free as long as I spend $35.00.  I never have a problem reaching that amount and I get just as fast as Amazon @monicakm .


If I need to order more to get to the minimum shipping amount I just order my regular items like aspirin and even hairspray.  So much easier to have it handed to me by my mailman then to go to Walmart and deal with traffic.  

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,510
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Revlon Nail Wasn't At Walmart!!!

I find it frustrating,to go to walmart,items i want are not there ,i have to come back home and order on line,to get the items i want.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor
Posts: 24,613
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Revlon Nail Wasn't At Walmart!!!

Check out ebay.