Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Revlon Lip Butters and other goodies I got this weekend and am IN LOVE with!

Ok, so I have heard so many raves about the Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters and I had looked and looked everywhere and they either didn't have them yet, or they were completely sold out. Finally this weekend I went out to Ulta figuring they have had enough time on the market, so maybe I would find some. I did! I really have to say, I love these. I wanted to buy a bunch of colors but I only bought 2 so I could see if I like them first and then I will buy the rest of the colours I like. I got Sweet Tart and Berry Smoothie. I actually wanted to get some other colours but they looked so bright (or dark) in the tube that I was a little worried they would be too much. Wow, they go on great. I really like the consistency and even thought the Sweet Tart looks really bright, it doesn't go on that way at all. It is vibrant but not at all too much on me. I really wanted to get Red Velvet, Raspberry Pie, Cupcake, Strawberry Shortcake and Pink Truffle and I will go back to get those now that I know how great these are.

Not even looking for blush I came across these little blushes made by Maybelline called Dream Bouncy Blush. I love these blushes too. I love the texture. It is sort of a moussey texture but it is spongey too. I got Fresh Pink and Orchid Hush and both are great colours for me. I am sort of sick of powder blushes and have been going through a cream blush phase lately. I have all sorts of makeup. From very high end to cheap (really love some E.L.F products especially their brushes and I have a full set of Bobbi Brown brushes and ELF's eye shadow brushes are just great) and I am really happy with both of my drugstore makeup purchases.

Also, a while back I bought Tarte's Lights Camera Action mascara. While I really loved the brush, I hated the mascara. It was so dry and gloopy. So I returned it and thought I hated it. About a month ago I got a Tarte kit and it in was a mini LCA mascara and the mascara wasn't dry and gloopy at all (I must have gotten a bad batch) and I loved it. That brush is just so great for separating and getting every single tiny lash. So when I went to Ulta to get the Lip Butters, I bought a new Tarte LCA full size mascara. Before buying it though, I opened the box and looked at the mascara to make sure it wasn't dry and it wasn't. I have probably 15-20 mascaras ranging from Mally, Dior, Lancome, Chanel, Cle de Peau, etc and I have to say..... I love this Tarte mascara. It makes my lashes look great.

I also got the new Urban Decay Naked Palette 2 also ($50), comes with a little lip gloss. I have another one but I really love the new one. Lots of goldy browns and taupes and I just love their eyeshadows.

So, that was what I got new for this week. Going back tomorrow for a couple more lip butters.

Any here get anything new or have any experience with some of the products I mentioned?

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK