Honored Contributor

RevitaLash vs Rapid Lash, Does One Work Faster?

I've been using Rapid Lash since mid June.  OMW!  My lashes went crazy!  But sometime in late Sept I started noticing they were getting thinner and not as dark and finally not as long.  I stopped using the serum about 10 days ago to give my lashes a rest.  Meanwhile RevitaLash sent me a sample of their eyelash growth serum.  I am ready to start the treatment again.  Of course I want long lashes by Thanksgiving! Smiley Happy  I know I'll not have the length and fullness I had previously but which product do you think/know will work faster?  RevitaLash seems to have bettter reviews but due to the price, I won't be buying it.

Thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: RevitaLash vs Rapid Lash, Does One Work Faster?

My DIL has been using a product from Younique and has amazing results.

Respected Contributor

@monicakm  I have used Rapidlash and had very good results like yours. Revita was too $$, so I cant comment on efficacy.

I also have had fine results alternating Careprost 2x a week w/Sheiseido's lash/brow serum (available at Sephora). It actually filled in a bald spot on my rt. eyebrow! Cost is $35.00. I purchase the Careprost from Tara Skincare.com.

Occasional Contributor

I've been using Rapid Lash for years, I think it's the best out there.  The thing with it is that once you get your lashes to where you want them, you should stop using it every day.  Maybe a couple times a week, something like that.  Also, if you stop using it for any period of time your lashes will go back to where they were originally pretty quickly.  It has a bit of a learning curve to it, it was trial and error for me, but my lashes have been long and thick now for about two years since I got the system down, lol.

Trusted Contributor

@pjmugs wrote:

I've been using Rapid Lash for years, I think it's the best out there.  The thing with it is that once you get your lashes to where you want them, you should stop using it every day.  Maybe a couple times a week, something like that.  Also, if you stop using it for any period of time your lashes will go back to where they were originally pretty quickly.  It has a bit of a learning curve to it, it was trial and error for me, but my lashes have been long and thick now for about two years since I got the system down, lol.

@pjmugs, do you mind my asking how old you are?  I'd like to try Rapid Lash as I've heard good things about it but wonder if it works on someone my age (65), as it seems the older I get the worse my eyelashes are and know that's true for many my age.  Maybe it's made for us older gals but would hate to use something that just helps the younger set. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks everyone.  I'm using the sample of the Revitalash.  Already seeing some growth and my lashes are darker.  Once I get them back to where they were, I'll cut back to every other day or 2x a week.  When I was young, my lashes were so long they touched my eyebrows.  I had long lashes and unbreakable LONG nails.  My lashes didn't quite get to my eyebrows but boy oh boy were they long and full!

Honored Contributor

Revitalash. Swear by it.

Respected Contributor

@maestra wrote:

@monicakm  I have used Rapidlash and had very good results like yours. Revita was too $$, so I cant comment on efficacy.

I also have had fine results alternating Careprost 2x a week w/Sheiseido's lash/brow serum (available at Sephora). It actually filled in a bald spot on my rt. eyebrow! Cost is $35.00. I purchase the Careprost from Tara Skincare.com.

@maestra I received an email from Tara skincare that they are doing a 20% off sale for Veterans Day. Just thought I would share.