Esteemed Contributor

I've tried quite a few brow products but I always come back to YBF (HSN) brow pencil. It's a universal shade so there is no guessing. Just apply a different amount of pressure on the pencil and it will darken. I like it because it is easy to handle if you're not a brow "pro". It is also budget friendly.  

Honored Contributor

I'm a big fan of the e.l.f. brow pencil. But since I have been using Careprost (Latisse generic) on my brows, I have no need to use a brow pencil any more. My brow tails have grown back and the rest of them are very filled in and full. I'm elated!Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I have used several different brow products, drugstore and higher end brands, gels, powders, and pencils. Regardless of brand I prefer a pencil with a spoolie brush on one end. I can control the color by applying different amounts of pressure with the pencil and then use the spoolie brush to blend. I did switch from taupe to a blond shade as I aged. The taupe was just too dark for my aging fair skin and highlighted dark blonde hair. I have never liked super dark brows with blond hair anyway. 

Frequent Contributor

What a bunch of great ideas! Thanks to all. I will try the IT one and see what happens I think.  I am tired of looking half finished. Smiley Happy  Doesn't help that I wear glasses and that's all I see is above my eyes. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I just ordered some of the Benefit brow products......here's hoping.

Honored Contributor

@Just4Me

Just For Men mustache and beard works great for enhancing what you have and when I'm not doing that I like the eyebrow mascaras. I did just order the jelly brow tint from HSN and I will let you know how it goes