Valued Contributor

Am I blind or can we no longer read reviews?  Was looking at It cosmetics and scroll down for reviews and there is a link that says reviews page 2 and when you click on it nothing happens.  No reviews.

Frequent Contributor

That happened to me the other day and the page just wasn't done loading.  Sometimes it takes a little extra time.

It's the little things.
Trusted Contributor

I have had the same thing happen to me quite often.  I have no idea why.   It is frustrating because people will try the same product a short time later and they get results easily.   This makes them think I don't know what I am doing and some make it a point to say so.  There have been so many IT problems at QVC these past months I just watch to see if others have had the same problem.  Sooner or later they do.

This week we had trouble placing Honors  on line orders.  The system said there was a problem try back later.  A host told of the problem and asked us to call in our orders.   The lines were busy so ordering took time.  Good thing I checked my orders the next morning.   My on line order and phone order were both there so I cancelled 1.