Super Contributor
Has anyone used this before? This is the first time I've seen this item. I didn't know she had a tanning oil.
Respected Contributor

Re: Reviews on JM tanning oil?

@snooke wrote:
Has anyone used this before? This is the first time I've seen this item. I didn't know she had a tanning oil.

I would like to know also....the Q doesn't have my beloved St Tropez mousse anymore, (which I could get at Ulta, but not the Q price)...SO I was thinking maybe I would try Josie's as I use all her other products, but have just always used a mousse, so not sure..

Super Contributor

I'm interested in this too.  I think I'll wait until Sephora gets it though since I get free shipping, or I can go to the store and pick it up.  It doesn't look like they carry it yet however.  Otherwise, if it gets good reviews and is exclusive to QVC for now, I may order it here.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I think this is a new item and I bought it last night.

I loved the tanning lotion she had a year or so ago.Not the 1st one you did in the shower but the white lotion you just put on and it tanned later .It had no smell at all. I am very fair and it worked well on me.I wonder why she stopped making it?

Last yr I used her bronzing oil  and it worked very good for me.Of course it has to be applied daily but  I applied it after my daily shower and I looked good all summer. I was glad I had it when Mothers Day came and we went out to dinner and I wore a sleevless dress and my arms were white. It lasts untill you wash it off. That is the "bronzing oil" not what she had on last night.

I also love that dark illuminating body butter she had on last night too.I forget the name.I use that every summer too and great in a pinch when you need some color quickly but it did rub off on my white down comfortor a bit but never found it  on my clothing.

Honored Contributor

The one in the shower (great concept btw) didn't work AT ALL! I recall the presentation and Josie looking all dark and lovely.

How does that work anyway? Did her company hand her a sample and say 'yea! this is what the customers are getting!'

the product was an overwhelming dud. I hope the new one at least works.

Trusted Contributor

I am really interested in it, but it looked so bad on that models hands and arms it threw me off!  (I'm referring to the model that was demoing the chubby concealer stick). 

I like mousse self tanners the best usually, but I go through a lot of them so I'm not that picky.  i just like realistic brown tans and not orange.  The models hands looked horribly orange on my HD TV but it might have been bad lighting...