Super Contributor

Re: Reviews on JM's Tinted SPF 47???

I'm glad you ladies who think the shade won't work are considering mixing it. It really is a good value and its very rare that I love every item in a kit.

Respected Contributor

I have used this everyday for over a week...I use it under my foundation, but I just don't see any color to it at all once I put it on, no pink, orange or anything, it just melts in and my foundation looks awesome on top of it..so happy I tried the kit

Valued Contributor

I have the super sized untinted verson and from a TSV. I cannot not use oils on face, per dermatologist instructions, so I use it on my arms and neck. I ordered the TSV early and I use the MILK on my eye and neck area. I gave this one to my husband and he has no complaints. He has some redness and since this is very sheer on him, I notice little change, but the Argan Oil and SPF should be helpful to him.

New Contributor

I think the tinted spf is too dark for my fair skin. Even when I mixed it with the untinted SPF 48 it still didn't look good,too orangey.Love everything else though,it was still a good deal!I'll just give away the tinted spf
Valued Contributor

Thank you all for the replies & reviews. I passed on the TSV, but I may give the tinted version a try elsewhere--once it's no longer exclusive to the Q.Smiley Happy
Trusted Contributor

I don't know about other issues, but the sunscreen is pretty cruddy.
Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.