Super Contributor

I have used Elysee for a long long time and have the 3 se...

I have used Elysee for a long long time and have the 3 serrums on autoship and get various moisturizers and eye creams on sale. but the 3 serums are a staple. I like to add in the Perlier Imperial Honey stuff with it, and sometimes I use Reclaim'

the best new thing I tried in Elysee were the old queen of beauty night balm and the honey day cream which I love!

The serums and creams are updated regularly with the newest versions of the peptides etc. Linda is on the cutting edge of what is new and valuable. She is on so many boards and is a always watching out for newest ingredients.

she also undersells her products. she says give me 28 days, she gives realistic expectations. she doesn't sell hope in a jar. If you look at her photo she has aging on her, she is 78! but wow, beautiful skin.so yes, I have used Elysee for 20 years or so and am not tempted by Perricone or any other high price creams. sticking to what I think is a good value to me.

goood luck with your skincare routine-whatever you choose.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Reviews on Elysee please.

"Pycnogenol is a deritive of salicylic acid."  They are Not derivied from one another. Pycnogenol is from pine trees and protects tissue proteins and stimulates new collagen and hyaluronic acid in human skin. Where as 

Salicylic acid is a gentle acid derived from the bark of the willow tree.  

Salicylic acid is a popular treatment for acne, and is used in chemical peels to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, blemishes, and sun damage. Salicylic acid peels can also help keep pores clean to treat and prevent acne. Different ingredients, different products. 

Respected Contributor

I tried it and returned it because it broke me out.I still have oily acne prone skin. Yes ,even at my age!
Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

In my opinion the FOY has been around for so very long, it needs to be updated and upgraded, it is the old and original argerinline and matrixyl of yesteryear. so many new peptides have been introduced since then. Pycnogenol is a deritive of salicylic acid, nothing unusual there either.

I do like the Elyesee Luninacai facial scrub.

The reason many people like the FOY is because it has the original Matrixyl.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Original Matrixyl never did s thing for me, tried it many times. peptides have come a long way since then. Also, Elysee still uses parabens. It is time for some updates!!