Honored Contributor

Re: Reviews for Wunderbrow Eyebrow Gel

I do not have enough hairs in my brows for this to work.  I tried several times and it's a no go.  Back to Lacome Le Crayon Poudre

Respected Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

I do not have enough hairs in my brows for this to work.  I tried several times and it's a no go.  Back to Lacome Le Crayon Poudre

Same here. It's a no go for me too. 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 @Blingqueen023 - my order is still in transit, uggh! It stayed 'in processing/packaging' for days. Then they shipped it via UPS, and instead of UPS delivering it 2 days ago, they transferred it to USPS.  So I'm hoping I receive it tmrw.

@Blingqueen023 Blingy - I'm always interested & grateful to read your reviews! Really happy for you that it's a winner. Hope that will be my experience tooWoman Very Happy

I didn't buy the brush/spooly b/c I have a very similar eyebrow brush & the spooly that is included with the YBF pencils that I've been using.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl @Valstybaby

My one day review is that Wunderbrow is a KEEPER! Smiley Very Happy

When I looked at the Brunette color in the tube, my heart sunk and it sunk even further when I applied a bit to the top of my hand last night. I was just sure it would be too light for my brows.

Surprisingly, when applied, it is perfect! Best shade ever! And it covers those two attractive white brow hairs perfectly - all day! It easily filled in sparse areas. But it took significantly longer than the promised two minutes and the suggested 20 seconds! 

I'm very happy! I went to bed last night pretty sure I would have to return this because, as sure as I was that the Brunette was too light, I knew the Brunette/Black would be too dark. 

I'll be removing my Wunderbrows with SKINN PM Cleanser in a few hours & I'll report back on how well it works. I expect it to work well.

Honored Contributor

SKINN PM Cleanser works fine to remove Wunderbrow. I like knowing it would stay on all night but I can't imagine leaving it on.

Regular Contributor

Its a keeper for me!! I got the lightest shade,blonde and used my mac 265 eyeliner brush with it. I went very lighthanded. put a bit on my hand then dipped the brush onto my hand. I hope its not too hard to remove

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

SKINN PM Cleanser works fine to remove Wunderbrow. I like knowing it would stay on all night but I can't imagine leaving it on.

@willdob3 - yay! Hmmm, wanting it to last all night, reow Woman LOL you 'wild' thang Woman Wink

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Contributor

Also a Keeper for me.  I ordered Brunette, works fine.  I will say a little bit will

do you, and keep a Q tip handy for any messes.  

I got some on my knuckle, go figure, I used my usual cleanser

and nothing, next night finally came off.  That Wunderbrow stays!  I'm 

gonna have to get Skinn PM cleanser.

Respected Contributor

Have to say the skinn moist wipes will not take this wunder brow off.  Most difficult thing about this product was taking the plastic off the product, lol.  It's the best brow marker I've ever used.  Way better then anything IT Cosmetics makes that's for sure. I'm glad I purchased the cleanser for this. 

Trusted Contributor

one of my concerns was it lasts for at least couple of days. Are the ingredients safe enough to leave it on for that long?