Honored Contributor

Re: Reviews for Wunderbrow Eyebrow Gel

I am one very happy camper!

I had a very busy day Friday - was all over town getting stuff done. Hot & sweaty day. My brows stayed perfect.

Today I was out in the 87 degree heat walking for a couple hours. Hot, sweaty, and tired. Brows are still perfect. 

Respected Contributor

This eyebrow product is the BEST ever! If you don't attack it with a good makeup remover it stays on 2+ days easy! Like I said ....the very best ever. And the blonde shade is even light enough. I can now wipe my no eyebrow worries off my list..

Super Contributor

tried wunderbrow over the weekend.  it does not stay put.   tried a couple of different brushes. used their tip.  also tried using pencil underneath.  have very little eyebrow and no tails.  also have scars on where my tails used to be. wipes right off my skin.  any other tips.    

Esteemed Contributor

Did you ever wonder how Wunderbrow became so popular? Social media marketing and word of mouth. The Racked website has an interesting article about how this brand was founded and developed.

https://www.racked.com/2017/5/8/15555664/wunderbrow-moms-facebook

Respected Contributor

@monks wrote:

tried wunderbrow over the weekend.  it does not stay put.   tried a couple of different brushes. used their tip.  also tried using pencil underneath.  have very little eyebrow and no tails.  also have scars on where my tails used to be. wipes right off my skin.  any other tips.    

Did you make sure not to have any grease or moisturizer on our brow? I use Bye Bye Pores white powder over my brows to matte them (which I do with all eyebrow products) and it stays on all day, I use the It pencil lightly first to outline a brow shape since I have hardly any brow then follow with wunder brow and it seems to last forever. I have a hard time getting it all off. I found Purity takes it off. 

Super Contributor

BeautyAddiction wrote    

Did you make sure not to have any grease or moisturizer on our brow? I use Bye Bye Pores white powder over my brows to matte them (which I do with all eyebrow products) and it stays on all day, I use the It pencil lightly first to outline a brow shape since I have hardly any brow then follow with wunder brow and it seems to last forever. I have a hard time getting it all off. I found Purity takes it off. 

tried that using mineral veil.  just looked no tails.  this time putting powder on before and after.  hoping i still have brows that wow later today.
Esteemed Contributor

@monks

This just came to mind...what about trying an eye shadow primer, a drier formula like Urban Decay might give a longer lasting base for you.

Super Contributor

thanks everyone for tips and tricks.  tried everything i could do to keep my brows on.  great where i have hair not so great on my skin. just have to keep on looking. 

glad this worked for so many.Woman Sad

Regular Contributor

Mine washes off easily with my Purity!! Yippee!!!! I like a one step makeup remover and I wash my eyes, face and now my eyebrows, so all is good and I'm so happy with the product!!

Respected Contributor

Love it! I just tried it yesterday and makeup just got a whole lot easier!

I applied to clean dry skin: I held off on moisturizer until after it was applied.....and I can't believe it! I had wild hairs that in spite of being professionally groomed and trimmed, would still be sticking up....it actually tamed them!

Poodlepet2