Honored Contributor

Re: Reviews for Wunderbrow Eyebrow Gel

@sissy2 @Blingqueen023

I'm glad to see it is working for you, too!

I hope to see more happy reviews this weekend!

Respected Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

Have to say the skinn moist wipes will not take this wunder brow off.  Most difficult thing about this product was taking the plastic off the product, lol.  It's the best brow marker I've ever used.  Way better then anything IT Cosmetics makes that's for sure. I'm glad I purchased the cleanser for this. 

LOL! I had the same problem but DH to the rescue and he got that baby open for me. GOOD stuff. Nice light color for blondes and stays on. I did use a smaller brush to apply (just took product off the applicator brush) and filled in the missing brow spaces. I am so happy with this product. Glad it came in a 2fer. It says it can last for up to 3 days and I'm a believer. It looks as good this morning as it did when I put it on yesterday. .

Respected Contributor

@silkyk wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

Have to say the skinn moist wipes will not take this wunder brow off.  Most difficult thing about this product was taking the plastic off the product, lol.  It's the best brow marker I've ever used.  Way better then anything IT Cosmetics makes that's for sure. I'm glad I purchased the cleanser for this. 

LOL! I had the same problem but DH to the rescue and he got that baby open for me. GOOD stuff. Nice light color for blondes and stays on. I did use a smaller brush to apply (just took product off the applicator brush) and filled in the missing brow spaces. I am so happy with this product. Glad it came in a 2fer. It says it can last for up to 3 days and I'm a believer. It looks as good this morning as it did when I put it on yesterday. .

@silkyk For a minute there I thought I was the only one having trouble getting that wrapper off, lol  My hubby was sleeping at the time i tried to use it.  Darn it.  I'm happy the product worked well for you.  This came at a good time for me because about three weeks ago I got off of my chemo therapy and I had no eye brows.  This really saved the day.  I finally have eyebrows again.  Now, I feel more confident when going out.  I'll be happy when I can get rid of the wig I'm wearing which will be soon thank goodness.  Enjoy your weeiend and many happy healthy uses using the Wunder Brow.  It's a great product.  

Respected Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@silkyk wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@silkyk For a minute there I thought I was the only one having trouble getting that wrapper off, lol  My hubby was sleeping at the time i tried to use it.  Darn it.  I'm happy the product worked well for you.  This came at a good time for me because about three weeks ago I got off of my chemo therapy and I had no eye brows.  This really saved the day.  I finally have eyebrows again.  Now, I feel more confident when going out.  I'll be happy when I can get rid of the wig I'm wearing which will be soon thank goodness.  Enjoy your weeiend and many happy healthy uses using the Wunder Brow.  It's a great product.  

So happy it worked for you too blingqueen! I was having heart issues and lost my eyebrows too (who knew heart problems could cause hair loss?) and this takes care of the problem.I was boo-hooing the day that it was the special on HSN and thought it was an omen to try it. Glad I did. Now we both have beautiful brows! Have a great day!

Respected Contributor

@silkyk wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@silkyk wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

So happy it worked for you too blingqueen! I was having heart issues and lost my eyebrows too (who knew heart problems could cause hair loss?) and this takes care of the problem.I was boo-hooing the day that it was the special on HSN and thought it was an omen to try it. Glad I did. Now we both have beautiful brows! Have a great day!

@silkyk Continue on the road to good health!!!!!

Respected Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@silkyk wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@silkyk wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

Right back 'atcha blingqueen! Lets both grow those brows back pronto!

Honored Contributor

@silkyk wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@silkyk wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@silkyk wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Blingqueen023 @silkyk - blessings to you Heart  

Sometimes this forum just seems so full of p*** & vinegar,  but then when I read about how a rather simple tool can have such a positive impact on someone, I'm reminded of the kindess & vulnerability that is shared by ladies like you Heart

My package finally arrived, so I will give it a test drive this weekend. I'm thrilled to read about the long lasting feature- it will be great for summer, no worries about brow touchups or where the brow might 'go' after a swim Woman LOL

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

For anyone that doesn't want the magazine,  here is the rebate form for $8.

You can find it on HSN website, just put 'Allure Magazine' in the search bar. They even have it set to print, scroll down the page to find the print page feature

A one-year (12 issues) subscription to Allure magazine valued at $8 is included with your purchase while quantities last. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of your first issue. You won’t pay one penny more than your hsn.com purchase price to participate in this magazine offer. At no time will your credit card number be shared. No hidden charges, obligations or automatic renewals.

If you have an existing subscription to Allure magazine your subscription will be extended one additional year. If you do not want the magazine subscription and would instead prefer to receive a refund for the stated value, please write "magazine refund" on a copy of your purchase confirmation, complete and print the form below and mail both documents within 30 days of receipt of your purchase to:

Conde Nast Special Programs-HSN
PO Box 37722
Boone, IA 50037-0722.
Name________________________
Address______________________
City/State/Zip_________________
Your Allure subscription will be sent to the same address to which you are shipping your qualifying purchase. Limit 1 subscription per shipping address.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@silkyk wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@silkyk wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@silkyk wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Blingqueen023 @silkyk - blessings to you Heart  

Sometimes this forum just seems so full of p*** & vinegar,  but then when I read about how a rather simple tool can have such a positive impact on someone, I'm reminded of the kindess & vulnerability that is shared by ladies like you Heart

My package finally arrived, so I will give it a test drive this weekend. I'm thrilled to read about the long lasting feature- it will be great for summer, no worries about brow touchups or where the brow might 'go' after a swim Woman LOL

@Chi-town girl  I hear ya!  Please let me know how you love the wunder brow after you tried it.  I think it's fabulous.  First time I've had eyebrows in such a long time.  Almost didn't recognize myself hahahahaha.  I found it easy to apply.  Keeping my fingers crossed it works for you too.  

Respected Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

I tried this and didn't like it at all. It never seemed to dry it stayed wet and didn't look natural at all. I must say that I have very little brow so had to draw parts on so maybe if you had pretty full brows it would work. It just never dried down.

Retried with pencil underneath to draw on brows and a very light hand and I love Wunder Brow. It stayed on all night. I had a hard time getting it off. Since I have few brow hairs this is a life saver.