Honored Contributor

Re: Reviews brow growing products

Completely by accident and unexpected, I discovered MarulaOil helps with brow growth.  I'd gone thru about 1/2 a bottle of The Ordinary's Marula Oil when I noticed my eyebrows were thicker and longer.  While using this oil (I use Squalane now) I had to cut the length of several brow hairs.  Before I started using false lashes, I used Rapid Lash.  It worked great!  I had to trim some lash length too.  Then it stopped working.  I gave my lashes a break as suggested but it just stopped working after maybe the 3rd tube.  I will forever wear false lashes.  It's so much easier.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Reviews brow growing products

@decaf wrote:

@chiclet  Thanks for recommending the Rapidbrow, my brows need some help.  It sounds like you're saying the Ulta one works but not the same product from Amazon.  That, unfortunately, seems to be a common complaint with Amazon cosmetics. I hope you reported it to them and got your money back.  About  how long does it take to see good results, with the one from Ulta?  Thanks.

I would say about six weeks.  I started it on 11/25/21 and have noticed for a week or so that my brows are really fuller.