Trusted Contributor

Reviews and weighing in on packaging

I often enough, as many as you here I'm sure, regularly read the reviews for the various beauty items (and others).  Too often, however, I read of those of you who CANNOT REMOVE THE ITEMS FROM THE PLASTIC PACKAGING INSERTS -  this boggles the mind!!

Simply push the items from underneath the plastic insert and the items are released.  VOILA!   This isn't very difficult.  Challenging for some I know, but I hope this might assist those of you who are repeatedly frustrated.

Respected Contributor

Re: Reviews and weighing in on packaging

[ Edited ]

@fitfuninformed wrote:

I often enough, as many as you here I'm sure, regularly read the reviews for the various beauty items (and others).  Too often, however, I read of those of you who CANNOT REMOVE THE ITEMS FROM THE PLASTIC PACKAGING INSERTS -  this boggles the mind!!

Simply push the items from underneath the plastic insert and the items are released.  VOILA!   This isn't very difficult.  Challenging for some I know, but I hope this might assist those of you who are repeatedly frustrated.

@fitfuninformed  I think most of us are smart enough to know to push from the underside of the packaging....   HOWEVER,  there are times when even that does not work as "VOILA"  easy as you state above.   I can open and undo just about any package that comes my way.  Yes, some are trickier and more difficult than others, but a few are just about impossible and ridiculous.  The recent TSV for Perricone was one of them.   YES,  I eventually got all items out of the package,  but one of them was really a challenge.  Thankfully, I'm strong and determined, so that puppy was eventually out...  however,  what about so many people who are not as lucky and have issues with arthritis, strength, etc?   I appreciate good protective packaging,  but not to the point of making the release of items an unnecessary struggle.  

I'm sure there are a few people, however, that will find your post helpful.  I think most of us already do what you suggest and are just pointing out the more extreme cases.