Honored Contributor

Re: Review on Facial Wipes by Beekman

I've been using them for a year or so and not that impressed with them--they don't take off make up as well as the beekman boys tell you they do---Scent is ok and I got 8 of them for $20 when they were still on Evine and ready to go to HSN---would never buy them again, however

Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 

@Katcat1 wrote:

You receive 30 per package.  They are larger than the average facial wipe.  I ordered the fragrance free.  The wipes are very moist.  The wipes are very nice but are they worth the $5.00 plus price?  Time will tell.  I can buy facial wipes at Target for $3 that are just as moist.  Anyone else try Beekman wipes?

I have them and they are ok.  I prefer Neutrogena.  Moist and face not tight after use.  Brought a few B items, but don,t care For them.

Trusted Contributor

I purchased the 3-pack set when it was a TSV and I love them!  I got them on Auto-delivery.  My teenage daugter uses them.  Then I found out that my husband has been usng them also!

Honored Contributor

The best and leaves skin so soft! They have enough moisture to wipe neck, chest and arms too.

Valued Contributor

They are better than Neutragena.The most effective for make-up removal are the Coscto ones.

Honored Contributor

I have to admit that the fragrance free has a horrible scent to it.  They do remove the makeup but I would not purchase again.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

I am using up my Beekman Facial Wipes but cancelled my Autoships. I bought Pure but I can't use them on my eyes because they cause my eyes to burn. I swear I smell some type of alcohol in them even though they are 'Pure'. I use them to take off my face makeup but avoid my eyes. I follow up with a washcloth and cleanser because I don't feel they get my face clean or remove all of my makeup. I personally feel there are better ones out there. 

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 Just ok....nothing special....I actually like IPKN Korean oil to remove makeup.  But it is hard to find - once I got it on Amazon and the next time from Korea  Also, the boys can get rid of the goats...leave them home in the pasture..  

Honored Contributor

@mare54 wrote:

Best facial makeup wipes are Costco's. They're $12.99 for a box of 8-10 packakges of wipes! Non-fragrance too .

@mare54 

DITTO!  I've always used "prestige brand" wipes to remove my make-up prior to cleansing, & grabbed the Kirkland (Costco) brand (180 count) Micellar towelettes, because they are so cheap & I can return them easily.  WOW!  They work just as great as any other more expensive "prestige" brands I've used & they are nice & big.  I use them to remove my make-up, then cleanse with my daily facial cleanser & Clarisonic.

These wipes are also good to use as a daily make-up brush cleanser.  At that price I never feel like I need to use them just on my face.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

I'm going to try these Costco wipes. Love all the rave about them!