Honored Contributor

Review on Facial Wipes by Beekman

You receive 30 per package.  They are larger than the average facial wipe.  I ordered the fragrance free.  The wipes are very moist.  The wipes are very nice but are they worth the $5.00 plus price?  Time will tell.  I can buy facial wipes at Target for $3 that are just as moist.  Anyone else try Beekman wipes?

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

Re: Review on Facial Wipes by Beekman

I got these in the vanilla scent (probably don't need scent in my wipes!) and I think they're pretty nice for just getting off the first layer of makeup.  I always do a double cleanse when I wear makeup and these haven't irritated my eyes. 

Respected Contributor

I also tried the fragrance free wipes and liked them as much as you did; however, like you said you can get wipes that are just as moist but cheaper.  I never re-ordered for this reason

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1  I tried them when they first came on ShopHQ (Evine).  They didn't clean my face well enough and I never ordered again.  I thought it was a waste of money.  I'm sticking with my Philosophy.

Trusted Contributor

I used to use them, but found that they didsn't dispense well.  I often grabbed two instead of one and it was difficult to get the extrar one back in the package. I prefer the Skinn wipes as they dispense correctly.

Valued Contributor

Best facial makeup wipes are Costco's. They're $12.99 for a box of 8-10 packakges of wipes! Non-fragrance too .

Honored Contributor

I may have gotten a dud batch, when I ordered these from HSN last year, but mine were very dry.  I had to run them under the faucet to use them.

I returned them for that reason (IMO, they were defective, not moist at all), but HSN still deducted my return shipping.  I've never reordered them; don't want to take the chance on something that expensive.

I have a lot of other Beekman products, including many of their Bounty Boxes and I'm happy with everything but the wipes.

Honored Contributor

ITA about the Kirkland brand wipes from Costco. They are great and the price is very good. Best ones I've tried and have used them for about 8 years.

Respected Contributor

I only use them in the morning or on a stay at home no makeup day.  I also rinse after using.  And sometimes I cut them in half cause you really don't need a whole one using them as I do. I use the Beekman cleansing bar and Purity to remove makeup and mascara.

Respected Contributor

Yes, I got them at one of their first shows and probably won’t reorder. Should have gotten fragrance free but primarily don’t care for packaging that dries out wipes after the first few dispenses.  Never had this problem with Neutrogena wipes I’ve used for years.