Respected Contributor

Re: Review on Facial Wipes by Beekman

I purchase them for my BIL.  I keep him stocked in the Pure ones, no scent.  They have been great for him.  The price isn't the best, but they work for him (no rashes or irritations).  So, I buy. 

For me, I can use the cheap ones, no particular brand.  Whatever is on sale...

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

I ordered them once, I found them to be nothing special, they were also dry until you got near the middle of the pack.

Esteemed Contributor

I've tried various brands  that ended up being harsh for my sensitive skin or to greasy .  The Beekman were large enough to do my entire face  and were soft and very gentle if you use the  plain goat milk or Ylang Ylang tuberrose. 

Valued Contributor

I'm very happy using my neutragena makeup remover wipes.  They work very well removing mascara and eye makeup and do not make my eyes sting.  Sam's Club sells them in bulk at a good price.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I use the pure ones everyday. Love them. 

I also use the new SSC wipes Glycolic, A  and C.

All are fab! 

Valued Contributor

@BdBettyB I'm on my 3rd or 4th pack of the pure ones and I love them too! I have to admit though, I didn't purchase them. My Mom gifted them to me on my birthday and on Mother's Day (I don't think she remembered she had already given them to me). Doesn't matter though, I've really enjoyed them. 

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Respected Contributor

I tried them, but I like Burt's Bees for Sensitive Skin better.

Respected Contributor

I bought the set of 4 when I had an HSN coupon after reading such great reviews. I got the Vanilla Absolu and love the scent and the wipes are very moist. Also they don't dry me out. One thing that I learned somewhere along the way is to keep the container face down. They will stay more moist that way. 

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't really like them.  If they come in a Bounty box I'll use them but wouldn't order again,  They were no way as wet as they show on the demo.

I'm happier with the ones at Big Lots for $1.00

Respected Contributor

Tried them from ShopHQ when they first came out.  Very dry, didn't remove anything and they stink to high heaven.  Never again.