Honored Contributor

Re: Review of new foundation

[ Edited ]

@monicakm wrote:

I read about this foundation on Trendmood but I'm a bit leery of IT Foundation after trying the CC Cream.  It looks great on you tho!  

@monicakm   I tried the IT CC Cream Foundation a long time ago and couldn't wear it either....too much coverage and couldn't find a good shade match. 

I'm thinking with the trend leaning towards more of a sheer coverage, IT decided to add yet another foundation to their line up.

Honored Contributor

You look great!  You would certainly be a good advertisement for this product.  And you look like you have lovely skin to begin with!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

I received mine yesterday and I am returning it. At first glance the color was perfect. I noticed it covered nothing ( I have Few age spots). I applied a second layer ( said it was buildable) and the color became lighter on me and almost thick looking. Maybe because of the color, but my slight imperfections stood out more. You could tell I was wearing foundation, not natural looking at all. It was giving off an almost powdery effect. Well, on to the next.....

Valued Contributor

@fairydogmother  Thank you so much for the  review! So very helpfu! My first thought was gorgeous photo!  You look like the beautiful Sharon Gless. Your skin looks amazing....very natural and radiant.   I use IT. C.C cream and was considering this. I don't like heavy coverage yet worried it was too sheer.  Now I'm definately going to try it in the Medium 🌸

Honored Contributor

@fairydogmother   Nice photo.  

I have the IT CC cream, not the one you have.  I found it to be very yellow...does the product you have have a more neutral base?

Esteemed Contributor

I went on Sephora and purchased mine....free shipping. I hope I look half as gorgeous as you do! ❤️

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@fairydogmother    What is the exact name of this new foundation?  Thanks.

CC+ Nude Glow Medium Coverage Skin Tint

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

You look great!  You would certainly be a good advertisement for this product.  And you look like you have lovely skin to begin with!!! 

Thank you! I've alway had good skin. mostly genetic. Thanks mom and dad 🥰

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

@DianeJ2 wrote:

@fairydogmother  Thank you so much for the  review! So very helpfu! My first thought was gorgeous photo!  You look like the beautiful Sharon Gless. Your skin looks amazing....very natural and radiant.   I use IT. C.C cream and was considering this. I don't like heavy coverage yet worried it was too sheer.  Now I'm definately going to try it in the Medium 🌸

Wow you are too kind. Thank you. Made my day. 

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

I went on Sephora and purchased mine....free shipping. I hope I look half as gorgeous as you do! ❤️

Oh heavens 😘

Harmonize the World