Respected Contributor

Re: Review of new foundation

You look great! Very natural. Thanks for sharing
Honored Contributor

@fairydogmother - Thank you for being our "guinea pig" - LOL! Everyone is talking about this and a lot of shades are sold out online.

You look amazing, and you gave such a good description. As someone with combination skin I want to try it. 

I do want to get matched in a store because of the many shade choices. IT has a TSV soon. I was hoping it would be this, but maybe they will at least feature this. We can hope!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not sure if QVC sells the same one but Sephora has something called CC+ Nude Glow Lightweight Foundation + Glow Serum w/SPF 40 and Niacinamide.  There are so many IT foundations.

Valued Contributor

I am on day two of using this new foundation. I am 75 and use all of the IT foundation products, almost exclusively. Bought my usual shade, medium. It has not oxidized on me, but I saw on Youtube that some have said it did that to them (got darker).   I really like it!  It is definately a medium to light medium coverage, and that is a good thing!  I like that it doesn't look heavy, but it does even out the skin and looks pretty!  Not sparkly, just slightly glowy (if that makes sense).  Two con's..1.  It is expensive for a rather small tube.  I will be happy when it comes to QVC in the super size! I won't buy it again in this size for this price.  2.  I put it on at 10 am this morning (on top of my Josie Maron Argon Milk and sunscreen..which I would never go without) and it is still somewhat "tacky" on my skin. I assume that is the skin care in the product.  I suppose I could powder it, but that would add another "layer" and I think the idea is to have a light coverage. This could be a deal breaker for me.  We will see.  I tried the Tart Maracuja Tinted Hydrator (sold on QVC) and really like it  Light medium coverage and it does dry down to a nice velvet finish. Not tacky at all.  

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

You look very healthy and natural, @fairydogmother 

Thank you 

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you ladies for the compliments. I posted my pic because that is the best way for you to see my results. Verbal descriptions are good but a photo of a real old lady is even better. Haha 😆 Ok so I bought this directly from the IT website. The shade matching charts were detailed and helpful. I've had this on for several hours, no change in color. 
I applied it with an IT flat top brush. Just put a pea sized amount on the back of my hand. It really took very little to get the coverage I wanted. It goes on like silk. 
To @Retiredpsych saying it stays tacky, yeah I feel that a little bit. But it's not sticky to the point where I won't use it. I think she's right about it being the skin care in it. It wouldn't give the subtle glow without being a bit moist on the skin.  In my humble opinion. 

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Not sure if QVC sells the same one but Sephora has something called CC+ Nude Glow Lightweight Foundation + Glow Serum w/SPF 40 and Niacinamide.  There are so many IT foundations.

Yes that's it

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

You are beautiful @fairydogmother ! Great skin, cute haircut- You rockin it! 💝👏🏼

Honored Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

The foundation looks great on you! I took a look & see it's for dry to normal skin...I'm oily so it won't work for me, darn it. Enjoy & Thanks for sharing @fairydogmother ❤ 

@kitcat51 

Combo / Oily  normal here,  just plain oily in Summer!

You might get away with it by applying with a slightly damp sponge. I’ve done that before with other foundations

& it was fine.

@fairydogmother   Thanks for sharing..

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

@fairydogmother I like the way your skin just looks clear and healthy.  I don't care for any of the original cc creams from IT because they are too thick.  I like good coverage and this one seems to provide that without a mask like appearance. It, also, doesn't seem to be too glowy (which is a good thing). I will definitely be on the lookout for this product.

Thank you for sharing the pic.  Love your glasses, too!