Honored Contributor

Re: Review of Trish McEvoy New Water Base Foundation

@BlingQueen022 - this might be Reba's eyeshadow pallette that HSN will offer. There are 2 items posted on HSN, lippies and a baked blush. 

Center Stage - Smokey Eye Palette
  • Eye_shadow_main_photo
  • Smoke_pallete_deluxe_sticks
  • Smoke_pallete_open_closed_view
  • Smokey_model_shot
  • How_to_1
  • How_to_2
  • How_to_3
Center Stage - Smokey Eye Palette
$49.00

ABOUT THE PRODUCT

• - Highly pigmented
  • - Can be used wet or dry
  • - Pro quality
  • - 5 long wear shades
  • - Great for day or evening

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

How does Reba achieve that smokey, dramatic eye for concerts and performances? Brett Freedman, Reba's longtime makeup artist, favors a mix of cool tone matte and shimmer shades to add depth and drama. The Center Stage palette is your one-stop for that envy inducing softly sexy eye. Five custom universally flattering shades created by Reba and Brett work seamlessly together so anyone can have eyes ready for the center stage spotlight. See Brett's how-to or demonstration video for insights on his tips for perfect application. Are you ready to unleash your inner glamour?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I ordered this online from a dept. store and finally received it yesterday.  The color is right for me.  How do you ladies apply it?  Brush?  Fingers?   I did not buy the recommended brush since it is $60.   I love her products.  I have two other of Trish's foundations I like too.  (I think I may be returning the Eve Pearl TSV as it seems to have so many steps to using it.)

Honored Contributor

Reba Beauty Glow & Go Blush with Brush
499-182
Reba Beauty Glow & Go Blush with Brush

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Did anyone buy the eye shadow palette from Trish that was on the same day as the TS planner?  Just curious how you like it. 

Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022 - I think they are holding back the eyeshadow pallette for the show. It will prob sell out.

DG23018_092216_ComplexGrid_BS_RebaBeauty.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee  You can apply the Trish foundation with your fingers, a damp BB, or a foundation brush (paint brush style or the round style like IT Cosmetic shows).

I did order the eye shadow compact; I have most of the colors (loose) but a few are exclusive shades to the compact. They pop out so I can place them in my planner or shift the shades around. I love her shadows so no issues for me and the brush was a nice bonus!

Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022 - the shadow pallette is up. Includes a double sided brush, charging $52, 3  to cover the cost of the brush. Free s&h

Reba Beauty Center Stage Eye Shadow Palette with Brush
499-181
Capture Reba's soft, sexy eye look with this palette of custom, universally flattering shades. Mix mattes and shimmers to create depth and drama worthy of the stage. 

What You Get
  • .3 oz. Center Stage Eye Shadow Palette
  • Double-sided shadow brush
Palette Shades
  • Spotlight - matte champagne
  • Silverado - silver shimmer
  • Buckle - matte slate
  • Pewter - charcoal shimmer
  • Storm - matte black
Center Stage Eye Shadow Palette
  • 5 custom universally flattering shades created by Reba and her makeup artist
  • Mix of cool tone matte and shimmer shades to add depth and drama
  • For a softly sexy eye look
  • Paraben-free and gluten-free
Double-ended shadow brush
  • Made of 100% synthetic material

Honored Contributor

The shadow pallette is is my cart. I was looking for a new coupon. They have a good one for new customers $20 off $40. I've set the dvr to record Beauty Report to watch Reba's demo.

Reba Beauty Deluxstick Gift Trio
499-180
Reba Beauty Deluxstick Gift Trio

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl  What's the scoop with Reba and cosmetics? I always wonder when someone who has nothing to do with the industry suddenly comes out with a line.... or is it her makeup artist doing this and she's the face?

I admit I'm skeptical because so many have been there, done that and it was all bleh.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@BlingQueen022 - the shadow pallette is up. Includes a double sided brush, charging $52, 3  to cover the cost of the brush. Free s&h

499-181
Capture Reba's soft, sexy eye look with this palette of custom, universally flattering shades. Mix mattes and shimmers to create depth and drama worthy of the stage. 

What You Get
  • .3 oz. Center Stage Eye Shadow Palette
  • Double-sided shadow brush
Palette Shades
  • Spotlight - matte champagne
  • Silverado - silver shimmer
  • Buckle - matte slate
  • Pewter - charcoal shimmer
  • Storm - matte black
Center Stage Eye Shadow Palette
  • 5 custom universally flattering shades created by Reba and her makeup artist
  • Mix of cool tone matte and shimmer shades to add depth and drama
  • For a softly sexy eye look
  • Paraben-free and gluten-free
Double-ended shadow brush
  • Made of 100% synthetic material

@Chi-town girl, "Buckle" doesn't look like slate in the photo, but assuming it is a slate-ish color, doesn't it seem odd that then four of the five colors are forms of gray, charcoal, or black?

I love those shades, but at my age, I can use them really only in a small amount at the outer corners of my eye or as eyeliners.

Let me know what you think if you buy it. :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland