Respected Contributor

OK, here goes. Received this today, tried it, immediately packed it up and it is going back tomorrow. First let me say, I loved the previous TSV she had so much I ordered 2 of them as they are great.

The powder that came with this is kind of odd. I just lightly touched the brush to the compact, which looks solid, but immediately it started to crumble into a few chunks - I don't know what the heck that was all about. I put it on, again very lightly, and it looked like white chalk. Hated it. I never, ever use lip gloss but that was not a problem as I usually give those away. Did not try the mascara, the eye pencil (not the liner but the shadow pencil) was very similar to one she had before, Very glossy, kind of grayish,taupish, color. Hated it. I was so disappointed in this kit, just did not work for me.

As I previously posted under Tarte - LOVED that TSV so much I got two of them. Sensational. Now I don't feel too guilty about spending for another of these as I am returning the Mally one.