Trusted Contributor

Review of Korres TS in Citrus...

[ Edited ]

Arrived today and LOVE it! Fresh, lemony, YUM. It's NOT a sickly sweet lemon; it's a clean, fresh lemon that smells like freshly squeezed lemon. Bravo Korres! Glad I purchased it on AS. Smiley Happy

Now waiting for everything else to ship, lol.

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Honored Contributor

Re: Review of Korres TS in Citrus...

I'm happy you love it.  Korres is my go to for shower and body products.  I've been using Lilac for over a year but I bought White Blossom for my Fall scent.  

Trusted Contributor

I was super excited about the Citrus that I bought 2 of the TS sets! I received it, and first sniff I was underwhelmed....to my nose, I'm really picking up the floral lavender more so then a straight up lemon citrus scent that I really wanted!! Since getting it, I've used it multiple times for washing hands, showered with it, used body cream. I'm still not loving it...it's definitely not the scent I expected as a full on bright lemon citrus. I'll continue to try it out some more but at this point, I see myself cancelling the auto delivery. 

Last year, Beekman launched their lemon scent that disappointed me too that my nose picked up the other scents in it vs just lemon citrus. Maybe I'm just hard to please when it comes to lemon scents? I do enjoy the Philosophy Lemon Custard scent to my nose that's lemon no filler floral green scents in that one.

Anyone else have reviews yet on this new scent? Or the new Fig?

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the Citrus and the Fig but I am still waiting for them to get here.  I couldn't decide which one to get,  I hope I love them both.  I also purchased the new serum,  anyone try that yet?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FindingMyJoy wrote:

I was super excited about the Citrus that I bought 2 of the TS sets! I received it, and first sniff I was underwhelmed....to my nose, I'm really picking up the floral lavender more so then a straight up lemon citrus scent that I really wanted!! Since getting it, I've used it multiple times for washing hands, showered with it, used body cream. I'm still not loving it...it's definitely not the scent I expected as a full on bright lemon citrus. I'll continue to try it out some more but at this point, I see myself cancelling the auto delivery. 

Last year, Beekman launched their lemon scent that disappointed me too that my nose picked up the other scents in it vs just lemon citrus. Maybe I'm just hard to please when it comes to lemon scents? I do enjoy the Philosophy Lemon Custard scent to my nose that's lemon no filler floral green scents in that one.

@FindingMyJoy Hello I would like to make a suggestion.  I recently bought Sun Washed Citrus body care from Bath & Body Works.  It is amazing....long lasting and just the right sweet citrus and NOT anything like lemon cleaning products LOL!  NO floral note at all and the products all have staying power on fragrance.  If you have a store near buy you could smell them in it person of course that is the best way before buying.  They are going to have great sales coming up for the holiday also.  

Honored Contributor

@FiddleDeeDee wrote:

Arrived today and LOVE it! Fresh, lemony, YUM. It's NOT a sickly sweet lemon; it's a clean, fresh lemon that smells like freshly squeezed lemon. Bravo Korres! Glad I purchased it on AS. Smiley Happy

Now waiting for everything else to ship, lol.

@FiddleDeeDee - thank you for the review! Glad you are happy with your purchase. I'm still waiting for delivery of my Fig TS to be delivered.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@FindingMyJoy wrote:

@FindingMyJoy - thank you for your review. Sorry to read you are disappointed. I'm still waiting for the Fig TS to be delivered

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@FindingMyJoy  I know exactly what you mean regarding the Beekman Lemon scent; I smell hardly anything. I bought the 3 pack of the handwash and am using the last one at the kitchen sink...no scent at all. The Philosophy Lemon Custard to ME smells like a vanilla Lemon with the vanilla standing out. It's amazing how our noses vary when we comes to smelling scents, lol. I so sorry you don't smell the Lemon that I do; I smell ONLY lemon and nothing else!!

@Chi-town girl ALL my items arrived today. The Olive Blossom smells clean to us all; a bit of a floral but clean. The unscented smells like...wax? Not sure about this. I also ordered the Olive Oil balm bar and that definitely has a waxing texture and smell. Not unpleasant but not great either. It they super hydrate, I'll be thrilled. I had ordered and cancelled the Fig....really curious as to what this smells like. Oh, my Yogurt cleanser from the FB event arrived as did the Tea cleanser for my sons; BIG tubes!! 

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Trusted Contributor

Got all my goodies today!    I love the fig!   It has a zesty scent to me like the scent of the zest of a lime    it smells so good.    The citrus one to me is ok.  It seems to have a touch of mens cologne scent in there to me.   Not really picking up on lemon,  it does smell clean but some how I get the mens cologne,  like Beekman products,  which I don't care for.   I really love the fig better.  I love the creams this was my first time trying the olive oil collection,  sinks in and does not feel greasy.

I also purchased the velvet skin drink and love it.   Not strong scented at all   used one tiny drop and pressed into my skin and its really nice!   sinks right in and doesn't feel heavy,  but you only need one tiny drop.    

Honored Contributor

@FiddleDeeDee wrote:

@FindingMyJoy  I know exactly what you mean regarding the Beekman Lemon scent; I smell hardly anything. I bought the 3 pack of the handwash and am using the last one at the kitchen sink...no scent at all. The Philosophy Lemon Custard to ME smells like a vanilla Lemon with the vanilla standing out. It's amazing how our noses vary when we comes to smelling scents, lol. I so sorry you don't smell the Lemon that I do; I smell ONLY lemon and nothing else!!

@Chi-town girl ALL my items arrived today. The Olive Blossom smells clean to us all; a bit of a floral but clean. The unscented smells like...wax? Not sure about this. I also ordered the Olive Oil balm bar and that definitely has a waxing texture and smell. Not unpleasant but not great either. It they super hydrate, I'll be thrilled. I had ordered and cancelled the Fig....really curious as to what this smells like. Oh, my Yogurt cleanser from the FB event arrived as did the Tea cleanser for my sons; BIG tubes!! 

@FiddleDeeDee - I love and prefer the Olive line. My orders should be delivered today or tmrw. Glad you were able to grab those cleanser deals