Respected Contributor

Re: Review of IT TSV LOVE IT

I can't tell you how much I love this blush. You know so many claim their blush is a cream and is really a powder, not this one, really a cream and a good one  at that. I can't wear, so once in a great while, a powder blush since they usually show up lines you aren't even aware you have, not this one, really really nice BUT just remember to only use a tiny bit off product since it really is highly pigmented so, a little goes a long way but is a very very natural looking blush, best I have used anyway and a true cream blush.

Since these are my first IT brushes I will say I like them a lot. I like the way the foundation goes on with this brush, very soft feeling and picks up the foundation very well but don't press hard and don't use too much till you get more familiar with the foundation and how much you will need since we are all different.

I love the soft natural look plus it lasts, has been on over 10 hours now so very happy.

Respected Contributor

This is much different than the IT CC cream foundation which wasn't good for me, felt like I had a heavy mask on all the time and didn't look natural BUT if you really really need a full foundation you may prefer the IT CC cream foundation in the tube but wasn't for me.

I prefer the soft natural look and feel but also has to last since my makeup is always on a good 12 hours which this seems to be doing, love this kit.

For those that took medium when light sold out I am sure it will work for you as well as it does for me since I had light in the IT CC cream foundation in the tube.

I think anyone or almost anyone that is light can wear either unless you are on the border between fair and light, than maybe stick to light but if you are a light to medium light, either will work for you and come summer you may prefer the medium.

Yes, medium does cover a bit more and is why I used that at the corners of my eyes where I have a slight discoloration and the light didn't cover there but the medium did.

Don't put on too much or it will be WET  going on. Go easy till you get more the feel you want or need. It hsouldn't feel sopping wet but just slightly damp going on, just enough so you know you have product on your brush(brush works great).

Respected Contributor

This is my second day of using this and I absolutely love this foundation.

I also love the blush. I use the blush brush that comes with this kit but it doesn't take a lot so go easy. The color is a beautiful soft pink when using it lightly, very very natural looking. It is like your own natural blush you had as a kid.

I do have a light complexion and this is perfect for me.

After using the lipstick I will say if I apply it as I do other lipsticks it is a bit garish on me and almost a deep sort of purple mauve pink so, it won't be my go to lipstick.

It is funny though since I just read on another post where someone said it has no color at all on her so, we are all so different.

I do have a love a favorite nude pink from Two Faced called Taffy, HSN 322458 but don't go by the picture on air since that shows it almost like a hot pink which in no way this is, is the softest lightest nude pink you can get while still having a very nice, very pretty pink color, very natural looking and goes great with this foundation and blush.

Being I do my eyes more with lining etc I prefer my lip color to be softer.

I do love the rest of this kit and very glad I went on AD, best foundation I have used to date and believe me, I don't use much so will last a long time, love this foundation and blush.

Honored Contributor

Yay!  Mine has gone back to "in process"!  I can't wait to get this and try it out.  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I love the foundation and the blush too.   Was not sure about the foundation  and I dusted a bit of blotting powder over my t-zone but it did last through the day for me.  I like the CC foundation but it is a bit heavier - this foundation is much lighter in feeling but the coverage was good, at least for me.  The blush does look like it could make you look like a clown but it does go on very light and natural looking.  Have not tried the lipstick yet but I have liked most of the lip products I have tried from IT.

The last thing I needed was more makeup but I'm glad I gave in and ordered this kit.

QVC Social Team

Hello @doglover3. I wanted to say how nice it is that you gave such a detailed review of this kit. I'm sure it is so helpful to others when considering their beauty purchases. I wanted to share a video about this kit with helpful application tips. I hope everyone finds it helpful.

Click here>

Honored Contributor

I love it too! I knew I'd love the brushes but was taking a chance on the color cosmetics. Well, I didn't need to worry. The blush is sheer and the CC veil is light and subtle. It's all much easier to apply than I thought it would be.

So pleased to have made this purchase. IT cosmetics is building a great track record with me and I am more likely to believe their claims in the future. What Jaimie said about this kit during her presentations turned out to be true!

And thanks for the reviews, Doglover. Smiley Happy

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Valued Contributor

@porcelain wrote:

So pleased to have made this purchase. IT cosmetics is building a great track record with me and I am more likely to believe their claims in the future. What Jaimie said about this kit during her presentations turned out to be true!

I agree very much with what you're saying here. I've had a few "doozie" purchases (not necessarily from the Q) - where what was being stated did NOT end up being true at all. I really apprciate when a product comes and it is exactly what I expected or even better. IT has definitely done well at building a trust with its customers. I would love to see more color cosmetics from IT. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Eva QVC

that is exactly how I used the small brush on the end of the foundation brush, works great. I have slight discoloration at the corners of my eyes and this worked great doing that plus it lasted all day/night for me. My makeup is on 12 to 14 hours all the time and this holds up the full time.

I did a dumb thing today, picked up the blush brush and applied the foundation. While applying it I thought, boy, this seems different today, brush is much softer? When I was finished and went for the blush brush to apply blush I saw I was using it. I will say it did okay, was just much softer than the foundation brush but it did the job.

I love this foundation using it lightly, perfect color and doesn't take much at all.

I love this kit other than the lipstick which is a bit too highly pigmented for me since I prefer a much softer pink color for myself but otherwise, love this kit and glad I went on AD.

I did get the e mail showing tips but glad it is posted here to others to see and get tips.
This is now my favorite foundation since I love a light weight foundation and boy, talk about summer, this will be great for summer as well. Talk about summer, joke huh when in the middle of a blizzard.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

And now my order has gone back to "backorder"!!!  What is the Q doing?  Smiley Mad

I'd rather they just left it the way it was, rather than making me think it's going to be shipped and then change it again.  I'm not going to hold my breath on getting this one.