Respected Contributor

Re: Review of IT TSV LOVE IT

Venezia, hang in there, am sure you will like this foundation if you like a soft natural look and feel. This isn't heavy, cakey or mask like on your face. This is so natural looking plus it really lasts when on a long time.

When yours comes, just remember to barely touch the blush brush on the blush or you will have way too much.

this is highly pigmented so a tiny tiny bit goes a long way. If you just barely touch the brush to it and apply to both cheeks I think you will like it as much as I do since it gives such a soft natural look.

If you put too much on though, just the opposite, not a good look so just remember to barely touch the brush in the blush, perfect.

This is now my favorite foundation and blush.

Trusted Contributor

I love it too! Just came before the big snow here in PA

The medium is perfect...dislike to light but have a light and it's actually as @doglover3 she said it's very similar and is! So I would go with medium from now on esp. in summer when I still use a mineral SPF that sometimes lends a whitecast...it may help a wee bit offsetting that.

I don't need the lipstick, that's a picky thing with most... I enjoy the creme blush, not needed as I own so many but it's nice, I do own the other shade she has in this creme blush and seem to like that color as a go to for my creme blush  - this new is more pink and good  for a pop of color over bronzer Smiley Happy

All nice things in this and worth it....esp. brushes and the extra refill!

One peeve; I just do not understand how Jamie don't change things up with the blush/lipstick being the same in the next delivery when blushes last forever for many of us....that bafffles me? 

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Respected Contributor

Mar5775, we got 31.7 inches here in this part of Pa.

so glad you like this as much as I do. I doubt I will use the lipstick but love everything else. I don't know why this lipstick looks almost like a deep maroon purple on me but it does.

the blush is a very nice soft natural looking pink as long as I just barely touch the brush to the blush, that's the secret I think.

I too am sticking with medium and will continue my AD with the medium color since that seems to work best for me even though I have light in all other foundations other than one Mally which is light medium.

love this kit and would love a lighter lip color but other than that, sure glad I got this.

hope you didn't get as much snow as we did, WOW