Respected Contributor

Review of ELF eyelid primer and Fit Me concealer

It is only $2 and I just love it.  I got the sheer (which actually looks a little like a concealer color).  It blends really easily and my eyeshadow stays on all day.  Has a doe foot applicator - dries down to a matte finish.  I love it in the inner corner of my eye also.  You can't beat it for the price.  I also got the Fit Me Concealer after seeing good reviews on YouTube.  Blends easily and covers - very happy with it.  I think it was like $5.99. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Review of ELF eyelid primer and Fit Me concealer

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

It is only $2 and I just love it.  I got the sheer (which actually looks a little like a concealer color).  It blends really easily and my eyeshadow stays on all day.  Has a doe foot applicator - dries down to a matte finish.  I love it in the inner corner of my eye also.  You can't beat it for the price.  I also got the Fit Me Concealer after seeing good reviews on YouTube.  Blends easily and covers - very happy with it.  I think it was like $5.99. 

I love the ELF eyelid primer too @hoosieroriginal. I used to use the Urban Decay one so this is a big savings. 

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

I have the ELF shadow lid primer that comes in a swivel up stick, works fine but it is a little stiff and requires tugging it across the lid.

Honored Contributor

I'm currently using the Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer and I love it.  I wonder how much better the Fit Me one is? 

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I'm currently using the Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer and I love it.  I wonder how much better the Fit Me one is? 

@SilleeMee - the youtube vlogger I watched liked the Rewind - but hated the sponge on the end and said it was unsanitary.  She liked the doe foot on the Fit Me much better - I think she said they were comparable in coverage. 

Respected Contributor

I love ELF products.  Got a huge eyeshadow pallette last Christmas at Target - all neutral colors and the shadows blend so well.  It's pretty much my go-to pallette.  I'm just not the type of person to spend a lot of money on other products when I can find products that work for me that are so much more inexpensive. 

Honored Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee - the youtube vlogger I watched liked the Rewind - but hated the sponge on the end and said it was unsanitary.  She liked the doe foot on the Fit Me much better - I think she said they were comparable in coverage. 

I know, the sponge kinda bothers me, too. But I don't use it to apply it to my face. Instead I dab it onto a clean mini-beautyblender and apply it that way. I get smoother, better coverage this way. Now you got me wanting to try the Fit Me @hoosieroriginal Woman Happy I'll give it try. Thanks for the rec.

Respected Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

I love ELF products.  Got a huge eyeshadow pallette last Christmas at Target - all neutral colors and the shadows blend so well.  It's pretty much my go-to pallette.  I'm just not the type of person to spend a lot of money on other products when I can find products that work for me that are so much more inexpensive. 

I love ELF products, too. I have a lot of their brushes, eyeshadows and lip glosses. I would use them anyway but Beautipedia highly recommends ELF.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hoosieroriginal 

Thank you for posting. The eyelid primer sounds interesting and as @Irshgrl31201 said, a huge savings over Urban Decay.

I just rec'd my first on line ELF  purchase. I bought the invisible lip liner pencil, (called lip lock pencil) the Selfie Ready Foundation brush  and the retractable lip brushes, which can be used to eye line too.

I'm impressed with the ordering ease, follow up and fast shipping.  I took advantage of the free shipping offer that was posted on the boards last weekend.  

I enjoy reading everyone's comments and recommendations on this fun company.  Oh, does that ES palette from Target have a name or number for possible purchase? Much Thanks! 

Honored Contributor

I love the Fit Me concealer. And the foundation, love that even more. I never use a lid primer, really should because I have darkness on my lids. I use the concealer on them and I know you're not supposed to do that.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"